Callum O’Hare simple statement Mr.King (1 Viewer)

covcity4life

Well let's make us of this thread now

Robins says contracts been offered and now it's down to Callum. Doesn't look like we will be upping the wage desperately

hill83

Fail to secure Callum O’Hare Mr.King you lose the fans.

200.gif

ptr

When will people realise that it’s not up to anyone else other than the player himself. Going to be a huge amount of interest after today. We won’t hear anything anytime soon but no doubt he would’ve been offered a very good contract.

HadjiChippo

Don’t mind if he leaves on a free in the summer as long as we get top performances out of him until then.

Robins/Adi are the only ones I’d be distraught at losing. Everyone else is replaceable with this set up.

slowpoke

Don’t give a fuck what you let say not only should O’Hare be the best paid in the club I’d do something else, I would give him the captain armband he’s infectious on the pitch, with the fans

slowpoke

When will people realise that it’s not up to anyone else other than the player himself. Going to be a huge amount of interest after today. We won’t hear anything anytime soon but no doubt he would’ve been offered a very good contract.
You make him an offer he won’t refuse.
Keep him we go up.

ptr

You make him an offer he won’t refuse.
Keep him we go up.

I am very sure he will have been offered the best we can possibly offer. Simple fact is….teams can offer more. The agent knows that and we will have told him he’s not signing anything as of yet.

Also, like Hamer, he wants to play in PL. Doesn’t matter what we can offer atm, we can’t guarantee that.

Users who are viewing this thread