Callum O'Hare (9 Viewers)

Jamesimus

He clearly still trying hard for us

And it's great we have BOTH him and Palmer

Don't need to choose between them even though some posters like to make it a BLACK and WHITE scenario.

Is this some kind of inference of racism pointed at Palmers biggest fan on here? I think that’s a bit much tbh, happy to be proven wrong, but I think G-man just doesn’t like him and it doesn’t really matter how he plays or what he does.

Grendel

Is this some kind of inference of racism pointed at Palmers biggest fan on here? I think that’s a bit much tbh, happy to be proven wrong, but I think G-man just doesn’t like him and it doesn’t really matter how he plays or what he does.

he thinks racism is shits and giggles - ignore the wanker

covcity4life

Of course not! Wtf. I'm saying it's not black and white situation. Don't have to pick one over the other.

Grendel

Of course not! Wtf. I'm saying it's not black and white situation. Don't have to pick one over the other.

Why put them in capitals then - just grow a pair and fucking own it

covcity4life

Yup he hates him don't he?. Such a weird thing to do.

Grendel

Fucking hell talk about reading too much Into something. Your Palmer hate really leads you to some dark places

Palmer was a 6 out of 10 today and if he’s played in the middle in the second half we’d have struggled as we had none of the ball and had to press the opposition down. O hare is a better player - it’s that simple

covcity4life

Palmer was a 6 out of 10 today and if he’s played in the middle in the second half we’d have struggled as we had none of the ball and had to press the opposition down. O hare is a better player - it’s that simple
I thought everyone was excellent. Id say o hare was better than Palmer today slightly but once again it doesn't matter. We own both players. It's a good situation to be in

Grendel

I didn’t read it like that initially, it was only after I noticed the capitals. I’d like to see them play together more often.

He frequently makes racist slurs against me

Jamesimus

Palmer 7 out of 10 for me. I agree that O’Hare is better overall, but they offer such different things. Palmer rarely does a 90 min so you have to sacrifice a sub to play him.

However, you’d do well to notice and comment on the good things Palmer does at times 😂

Martin180

Palmer 7 out of 10 for me. I agree that O’Hare is better overall, but they offer such different things. Palmer rarely does a 90 min so you have to sacrifice a sub to play him.

However, you’d do well to notice and comment on the good things Palmer does at times 😂
Bird Ok GIF by foodieg

2024/25 League 1 Champs?

Winds me up that certain posters have to be either or . Can we not just appreciate that we have two very good creative players , both have different attributes and can be the difference in games .

if they can play in the same team the way they both played today then yes….

otherwise unfortunately if they are both vying for the one AM spot there’s bound to be comparisons and arguments for one over the other from some people

I agree though, they both have different strengths and weaknesses, but all round both quality players

Grendel

Winds me up that certain posters have to be either or . Can we not just appreciate that we have two very good creative players , both have different attributes and can be the difference in games .

I can actually just genuinely not rate Palmer. It’s not a crime and I don’t think he’s good enough.

He doesn’t cover enough ground for me and for whatever reason his energy levels to me are poor.

I’ve consistently said that he has talent on the ball and can move and turn but ultimately he just can’t sustain it over any sustained period.

He isn’t good enough. O Hare is going it seems so we need a replacement - in my opinion genuinely I think Palmer is massively overrated by some and incapable to be an integral part of a team who wants a top six place

Why this upsets people is beyond me

2024/25 League 1 Champs?

I can actually just genuinely not rate Palmer. It’s not a crime and I don’t think he’s good enough.

He doesn’t cover enough ground for me and for whatever reason his energy levels to me are poor.

I’ve consistently said that he has talent on the ball and can move and turn but ultimately he just can’t sustain it over any sustained period.

He isn’t good enough. O Hare is going it seems so we need a replacement - in my opinion genuinely I think Palmer is massively overrated by some and incapable to be an integral part of a team who wants a top six place

you are entitled to your opinions, but also remember that putting them out on a forum is going to attract comment and critique…

Cally Fedora

I agree about Palmer. He’s been a lot better in the last 10 games and he’s talented and useful to have in the squad. But you wouldn’t base a team around him or say he’s part of the “core”.

Yorkshire SB

Some were very down in the mouth about O’Hare based on a handful of games, as well.

Not directed at you btw, but from my pov it was more about O’Hare’s absence, which I felt was ridiculous. I used Palmer as reference to say I felt O’Hare was a better player. That isn’t doing one player down, it’s just illustrating a point.

Edit: glad they can obviously play together!

hamertime

As it stands now, I don’t think any premier league team would be remotely interested in OHare. Not had an impact on the league lately. Might be better off staying here in a cracking side next season.

pusbccfc

As it stands now, I don’t think any premier league team would be remotely interested in OHare. Not had an impact on the league lately. Might be better off staying here in a cracking side next season.

A few months back I was backing him to start for a PL side but after all the mass attention he's received, he's not reached those heights. A mix of Palmer coming in to form, awareness from other teams and a lack of game time.

Ultimately he's going to go. Probably to a lower half PL side or into Europe. He may completely flop. It's a shame because when you look at what we've achieved this season in the cup, the general feel at the club and excitement for next season, it's a shame he's walking away from it.

hamertime

A few months back I was backing him to start for a PL side but after all the mass attention he's received, he's not reached those heights. A mix of Palmer coming in to form, awareness from other teams and a lack of game time.

Ultimately he's going to go. Probably to a lower half PL side or into Europe. He may completely flop. It's a shame because when you look at what we've achieved this season in the cup, the general feel at the club and excitement for next season, it's a shame he's walking away from it.
It is a shame, for him more than us I feel now. The club and team is moving forward and if he chooses not to be part of it then it’s his loss.

Users who are viewing this thread