Callum O'Hare (14 Viewers)

pusbccfc

Oh dear! Isn’t that because Coventry is part of the West Midlands?

Yes? Dagenham and Richmond are also part of London.

If a stabbing happens in Richmond, it's a London crime.

If a stabbing happens in Wolverhampton or Sutton Coldfield. It's not named as a West Midlands crime in the press is it?

Liquid Gold

If he has already told us then I think that at least is an honourable thing to do.

Nothing worse than being unable to move on targets cos you're sat with your cock in your hand waiting for someone pissing about staying/going.

MalcSB

Yes? Dagenham and Richmond are also part of London.

If a stabbing happens in Richmond, it's a London crime.

If a stabbing happens in Wolverhampton or Sutton Coldfield. It's not named as a West Midlands crime in the press is it?
The statistic quoted cover the Metropolitan and West Midlands police forces respectively.

pusbccfc

I have to go there regularly for work sadly. It is a shithole past 10 years or so.

Same as any major city. I travel to NYC often. I absolutely love the place but my word it's got crime, poverty and a housing crisis even worse than London. Paris the same. I enjoy visiting but it's far worse than London.

Earlsdon_Skyblue1

Same as any major city. I travel to NYC often. I absolutely love the place but my word it's got crime, poverty and a housing crisis even worse than London. Paris the same. I enjoy visiting but it's far worse than London.

London is one of the most overrated cities in the world. Saying that as someone lucky enough to have seen a lot of it.

AFCCOVENTRY

If he has already told us then I think that at least is an honourable thing to do.

Nothing worse than being unable to move on targets cos you're sat with your cock in your hand waiting for someone pissing about staying/going.

I think Robins knows he’s not staying.

TewkesburySkyBlue

I know this is off piste but I don’t like NYC at all too brash , hassley and noisy but ironically my previous company are in rural New Jersey and it’s only

an hour bus ride from central NY which I think is amazing

Grendel

Not my experience having actually lived there, but sorry to hear you didn’t like it.

Is Basildon in London or do you commute?

robbiekeane

I know this is off piste but I don’t like NYC at all too brash , hassley and noisy but ironically my previous company are in rural New Jersey and it’s only

an hour bus ride from central NY which I think is amazing
Best city in the world! But I’m glad I lived there in my 20s, couldn’t live there again now I don’t think unless I was on a million a year and could afford a nice big brownstone on the upper east side

messiahrobins

New York is interesting as i go most years for the USO and stay in the meatpacking district which is quite upmarket. However NY last time i went was a shithole and had deteriorated markedly since my previous visit in 2016. Also back in the 90's NY had virtually no crime at all after prior to that being riddled

Sick Boy

New York is interesting as i go most years for the USO and stay in the meatpacking district which is quite upmarket. However NY last time i went was a shithole and had deteriorated markedly since my previous visit in 2016. Also back in the 90's NY had virtually no crime at all after prior to that being riddled
That's simply not true. The highest ever murder rate there was during the 1990s.

messiahrobins

That's simply not true. The highest ever murder rate there was during the 1990s.
No. After 1990/1991 NY had a new Mayor and he was draconian on crime, he was very right wing and exactly what London needs. Manhattan was ultra safe.
Now it is a crime riddled infested toilet, in fact the US outside of southern states such as Florida seems in a mess at the moment, what the fuck is going on at the universities beggars belief. They need Trump desperately.

Sick Boy

No. After 1990/1991 NY had a new Mayor and he was draconian on crime, he was very right wing and exactly what London needs. Manhattan was ultra safe.
Now it is a crime riddled infested toilet, in fact the US outside of southern states such as Florida seems in a mess at the moment, what the fuck is going on at the universities beggars belief. They need Trump desperately.
I was in New York and Washington in April and had no problems whatsoever and felt very safe.

Samo

Nobody, whether they realize it or not, needs Trump.

pusbccfc

LA is absolutely horrendous as well.

Literally walking around trying to dodge out of the way of homeless people.

The current NY mayor is having a tough time. Really struggling to deal with a long list of problems.

messiahrobins

LA is absolutely horrendous as well.

Literally walking around trying to dodge out of the way of homeless people.

The current NY mayor is having a tough time. Really struggling to deal with a long list of problems.
LA has been for decades. Surburban areas like Pasadena are okay. US looks to be on the brink of civil war III.

MrBlueFace

Surely we are missing the point, yes London and New York might be shit holes to someone having to stay in an Ibis and be fuming to pay £8 a pint. But if you're on 40 thousand pounds a week I doubt many places would prove dissapointing.

Users who are viewing this thread