Callum O'Hare (6 Viewers)

robbiekeane

LA is absolutely horrendous as well.

Literally walking around trying to dodge out of the way of homeless people.
Every major city in the U.S. has problems with homelessness and LA is no different. But LA is a beautiful part of the world, it has some terrible spots and downtown isn’t nice but come to the coast and I’ll buy you a beer!

Sick Boy

Every major city in the U.S. has problems with homelessness and LA is no different. But LA is a beautiful part of the world, it has some terrible spots and downtown isn’t nice but come to the coast and I’ll buy you a beer!
I'm looking to go later in the year, will hit you up for some recommendations.

Deity

That’s my point.

He’s had a bad injury and hasn’t consistently performed this season. He can’t even get in the team let alone be a cut above it.

I accept that Robins and COH may have fallen out etc and that’s why COH is out if favour, but when he does play he doesn’t stand out still. He doesn’t make it impossible for Robins to drop .

Sick Boy

That’s my point.

He’s had a bad injury and hasn’t consistently performed this season. He can’t even get in the team let alone be a cut above it.

I accept that Robins and COH may have fallen out etc and that’s why COH is out if favour, but when he does play he doesn’t stand out still. He doesn’t make it impossible for Robins to drop .
He can't get in the team because he's leaving, IMO. He's a far superior player to Palmer ffs - it's not even debatable at this point.

Deity

He can't get in the team because he's leaving, IMO. He's a far superior player to Palmer ffs - it's not even debatable at this point.
I think he can and should be better than Palmer too. My point is that he hasn’t been.

Whether that is just form, attitude, or other issues we don’t know.

shmmeee

Which players are you referring to?

Literally every player who has left over the last seven years. Let’s start with Vik and Gus.

I’m sorry, it’s just cope cos you like him. He’s not been up to standard and that’s why he’s not in the side. It’s not Robins being bitter at all. We know this cos when he’s got on the pitch he’s generally been no better than Palmer. Not that that’s the bar, even if you’re desperate to make it such to avoid the fact he’s been crap n

shmmeee

Vik and Hamer ….. it was well known within the club that both would move on last summer unless we were promoted

Godden and Bidwell this season too who have both expressed desires to leave previously.

Robins plays who is on form. O’Hare is off form because he’s off, and that’s why he’s dropped. He’s not dropped because he’s off. He was playing until he gave up and then he got dropped. It’s plain to see for anyone who has been watching games.

Sick Boy

Literally every player who has left over the last seven years. Let’s start with Vik and Gus.

I’m sorry, it’s just cope cos you like him. He’s not been up to standard and that’s why he’s not in the side. It’s not Robins being bitter at all. We know this cos when he’s got on the pitch he’s generally been no better than Palmer. Not that that’s the bar, even if you’re desperate to make it such to avoid the fact he’s been crap n
And the club made tens of millions in transfer fees. I wouldn't be surprised if there's resentment with the fact that the club helped him return form a major injury only for him to leave 6 months later. I'm hardly desperate for anything, I've fully expected him to leave and am a bit annoyed that he's going on a free after the injury.

alexccfc99

Well, having read the last 30 posts on this thread, I guess we’re over O’Hare?
I was over him ages ago, the fact he was never going to stay was in plain sight

Good servant to the club and do not blame him one bit for chasing the money, will give him a clap tomorrow and that is that for me - Won't be half as sad as I was to see Vik and Gus leave

Mucca Mad Boys

In hindsight the club should have offered him a one year extension when he was out injured but hindsight is a wonderful thing
It’s well and good saying that but COH himself said he wasn’t interested in extension talks during his rehab.

He knew if he came back from injury well, he’d get an offer from a top division side. Whereas if his form wasn’t great he could always extend with us.

Him getting an ACL with 18 months left on his contract really screwed us.

Nick

Administrator
Eh?

Championship to mid-Tier La Liga side?! You sure?!

Be a little bit more money I guess, playing in front of 12k at home but living in Madrid.

Lifestyle wise Madrid is nicer than here, footballing wise is he really going to kick on that much?

Users who are viewing this thread