Callum O'Hare (7 Viewers)

SBT

Players that have done more for the club and been more respectful of it deserve more respect.

Not a bizzare way to look unless you’re boss eyed as fuck.
They’ve all played similar numbers of games for the club, and of the three O’Hare has probably had more standout games at the highest level than any of them. They’ve each given their all for the cause and deserve a good send off.

SkyBlue_Bear83

Well the point of £4m signings is they don’t. A free like O’Hare or a sub £1m player like Sheaf aren’t the same as a Simms or an MvE you’d hope. Higher ceilings higher starting places.
If Sheaf is a £15 million player and we replace him with a £4 million player, it's going to take at least a few years for the £4 million player to reach the performance levels of the £15 million player if they are even capable of it.

shmmeee

If Sheaf is a £15 million player and we replace him with a £4 million player, it's going to take at least a few years for the £4 million player to reach the performance levels of the £15 million player if they are even capable of it.

Maybe. Didn’t for Simms Wright or MvE though. They’re all good enough now, even though they might get better.

Mild-Mannered Janitor

Kindest Bloke on CCFC / Maker of CCFC Dreams
Robins wont say more, not his style, but Ohare is not PL level, not anywhere close. For where we want to get to , we need better than him and palmer in the no10 role. Rudoni in our team may be an upgrade although i am always wary if other top clubs arent after a player. mVE and Wright for example i think had other big clubs interested. Does Rudoni?
A lot said that about Maddison, you never know until they join a team and get fitter, stronger and step up or just don’t.
I think he does have the ability to play at that level but in the right team and formation, he will have more time and better players around him.

he has been fantastic to watch, fun off the pitch with the promotion wig etc and the signing video after that and out a lot of fun and excitement in our games that we didn’t have before we had him, he has been a catalyst for the promotions and the fans coming back.
wish him well

Alan Dugdales Moustache

A lot said that about Maddison, you never know until they join a team and get fitter, stronger and step up or just don’t.
I think he does have the ability to play at that level but in the right team and formation, he will have more time and better players around him.

he has been fantastic to watch, fun off the pitch with the promotion wig etc and the signing video after that and out a lot of fun and excitement in our games that we didn’t have before we had him, he has been a catalyst for the promotions and the fans coming back.
wish him well
From what I see on " City unseen" off the pitch he's an attention seeking chav who wants the camera on him all the time .Fake teeth, stupid accent,
Good luck to him. He thinks he's too good for us.

MalcSB

I hope Liam Kelly and Matty Gooden get better send offs than the little chav.

He may be more talented but those two have done infinitely more. Kelly in particular will be remembered as a club legend. O’Hare at most a decent player that fucked off on a free after we rehabbed him.
The rehab is irrelevant, he was under contract and it was the clubs responsibility. We did the same, more even, for Jodi Jones - quite rightly.

Skybluekyle

I think the manner in which players leave a club is the most important, and I think COH will be leaving graciously and with respect. You can't blame him for wanting to further his career, and that is what I think he will do.

He doesn't owe us anything, and neither do we to him. Offering him a contract is a transaction by two parties who I only expect to have their own interests at heart. We decided it was in our best interest to offer him new, and I am sure, improved terms, he on the other hand has decided his best interest lie away from us, and he has my respect.

zuni

Good job we don't need continuous investment in the the team to move forward and the magical pixies will leave a stash of cash under a tree for us ...ffs

messiahrobins

wish him well
I have met him at my local gym and shared the sauna with him a few years back. lovely down to earth guy, i hope he does well. However he is no Maddison. I also dont think he is a s good or quick as before the ACL.

no_loyalty

Vitriolic nonsense spouted by some . Good luck COH . His enthusiasm is infectious , he's been great for this club and I wish him all the very best.
Yes exactly we were lucky he signed for us after he was released by Villa, I’m sure he had other suitors with better finances.

Osullivan18

Good luck to him, the season before his injury he was incredible for us, couldn't score, but was so exciting to watch. He joined on a free, leaving on one, can't be too annoyed. At his age he has to try playing in the premier league now

Users who are viewing this thread