Calm the F**k down (1 Viewer)

Hibbert

The takeover, IF, and a big IF it happens, these negotiations will take weeks and months to sort out, with that many parties involved it will be a very complexed deal coupled with the fact that how stubborn SISU seem to be.

Please just be patient, it isn't a transfer deal which can be completed in a day, these things take a hell of a lot of time. No chance in hell it will be done in time for us to sign anyone before this transfer window.

Stop making silly threads, ''ooh why no news'', these things have to be disclosed, they aren't public negotiations. Just have a bit of patience.

torchomatic

absolutely spot on. Even if Sisu agreed to the sale TODAY it would still take months. Personally I dont think SISU will be out before Xmas.

TheHellion

Certainly, anybody who is anticipating this to be a quick job are probably going to be disappointed. Torchy, I'd hope for this to be done around Christmas/New Year personally, as hopefully this could mean we'd have some money to put into the January window, meaning as long as we can keep relatively close to the pack above and around us, we may yet stand a chance this season. Whether it will or not is, of course, another matter.

So would it be quite realistic for me to say " hopefully from now to Christmas we stay just shy of the relegation zone, Hoffman comes in and we strenthen slightly in the new year, we finish the 11/12 season awfully but don't get relegated"

12/13 is when we're looking at owning the Ricoh and mounting a push for the play offs ?

kg82

Please just be patient, it isn't a transfer deal which can be completed in a day, these things take a hell of a lot of time. No chance in hell it will be done in time for us to sign anyone before this transfer window.

These are obviously not Coventry transfers you're on about!

magic82ball

You've changed your tune, weren't you posting crap about this all being pie in the sky yesterday. Jeez, you wind me up boy.

If Hoffman's proposed takeover is successful and is completed by 25 November we can still loan players up until then.

We need a decent striker asap - it'll be a shame if we fail to get Le Fondre in because of this situation (as is likely).

cloughie

Just to quote you Hibbert

Gary Hoffman full of shit.

Can we put it to bed now please, 'ooh Hoffman this Hoffman that' ,it was all phoney
Fucked me off, 'Ooh we must accept Hoffmans bid' even though they knew fuck all about the offer.

Sisu are the only option, the only other option we have is that some Arab Billionaire comes out of nowhere, they're the only people with more money than sense. People like Tony Fernandes for example who has just acquired QPR would not go anywhere near us as they'd have to spend a third of there wealth to sort us out, it ain't going to happen.

Either support Sisu or support another team, the shitty protests ain't going to do anything positive, it won't get Sisu out of the club and even if it did, who's going to fund the club? No one and we'll go into liquidation. Think before you start with your silly protests please, with the financial situation we are in, if it wasn't for Sisu we would be in admin right now or even worse.
You could tell from the off that Hoffman was full of it, brown nosing the fans by going in the away ends at pre season friendlies and being a media whore for the last three months, if you were serious about investing in the club you'd shut up and let the process happen naturally.

what a difference a day makes!!!!!!!!!!!

Hibbert

Keywords are "if" where have I said anything that suggests I've changed my tune, I'm just giving a balanced opinion. I don't know who's right and who's wrong, for all we know Hoffman could be full of shit, but no one has that evidence. It's just my gut instinct that something isn't right with his bid.

Otis

I am totally chilled out about the whole thing. If it happens it happens and if it doesn't it doesn't!

Ohh dear ..... think I have caught Thorn's disease! :eek::eek:

Covstu

The takeover, IF, and a big IF it happens, these negotiations will take weeks and months to sort out, with that many parties involved it will be a very complexed deal coupled with the fact that how stubborn SISU seem to be.

Stop making silly threads, ''ooh why no news'', these things have to be disclosed, they aren't public negotiations. Just have a bit of patience.

any news yet????? :confused::confused:

Nick

Administrator
I think Hibbert is right, all of the "Ohhhh when will be taken over" is a bit too optimistic.

Things like this take a while to get sorted out, we probably won't be seeing Messi this Transfer Window :(

AFCCOVENTRY

I think Hibbert is right, all of the "Ohhhh when will be taken over" is a bit too optimistic.

Things like this take a while to get sorted out, we probably won't be seeing Messi this Transfer Window :(

In talks with money bags Brighton

magic82ball

Can someone please direct me to all these posts where everyone is referring to the Hoff bid with the prefix of "Ohhhh" all the time like some love sick pup.

Users who are viewing this thread