Can you help me on sunday? I want your best City goals (1 Viewer)

SkyBlueScottie

Team goal v Sheff Ytd witrh Dele finishing, scored after about a minute into the game and Sheff Utd had hardly touched the ball. Dion at QPR, long loopy ball out wide by Richardson, Salako Crosses, Dion heads it in.

Doyle V Preston. Claus v QPR, 1st goal at the ricoh, Bell from the 1/2 way line.

brinner

all the goals from cov 4-3 spurs december 86, still my favourite ever game!

was great to see hoddle in a city shirt :)

Quinnys hatrick v gunners, nuddys v liverpool, oggys goal v sheff weds, donkey kick, it would be good to have some great saves from our keepers...? Any of Oggys during the 87 cup run, and he pulled off a few at WHL v Spurs in 97.

henry the wasp

all the goals from cov 4-3 spurs december 86, still my favourite ever game!

was great to see hoddle in a city shirt :)

Some good players in a city shirt that day. Me and my mates were laughing our heads off when they came out. More in disbelief than anything. We stood on the kop and cyrilles goal is burned into my memory.

SkyBlue_Bear83

Morrell overhead vs West Ham
Wise vs Hull
Mifsud vs Sheff Wed
Moussa vs Donny/MK Dons
Mcgoldrick vs Stevenage away
Hutch vs Leeds
Sheff vs Burnley
Fox vs Norwich/Colchester/Swansea/Charlton
Gunnarson vs Blackburn
Hughes vs Ipswich
Baker vs Morecambe
Morrison vs Newcastle (cup)
Adebola vs Blackburn/Forest
John vs Sunderland (1st game of the season, think it was Sunderland, Sheff scored and we won 2-1)

mrbluesky87

Not sure if its been mentioned but Keane's flick past Seaman when we beat them 3-2 on boxing day 1999 I believe. Also when Gary McAllister scored that screamer against Derby (on the volley) which I believe Craig Hignet followed up a couple of minutes later.

zuniga

Thompson vs Bradford and Bothroyd away at Palace both in 2001/02 season, absolutely brilliant goals if anyone remembers them!

I found an old video of both of these goals, haven't seen them online anywhere else. Uploaded them both to YouTube if anyone's interested. Credit to the old Lets All Sing Together site who made the videos back in 2002!

Bothroyd vs Palace - http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FEb1IEpk5ts&feature=youtu.be
Thompson vs Bradford - http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ki8Ob_GXSnE&feature=youtu.be

zuniga

A few more:

Dan Fox vs Norwich
Clingan 35 yard free kick away at Preston
Stephen Hughes scored a screamer away at Ipswich when we lost 4-1, also a free kick
Keane vs Watford
Keane away at Sunderland (rounded the keeper and slotted in from an impossible angle - not sure if this is one of the best but I thought it was a great goal)
Richie Partridge scored a brilliant goal at home to Norwich, 30 yarder I think - in addition to his great goal vs Reading
McSheffrey away at Palace in 2002, same game as the Bothroyd goal - also his first goal for us

Skyblueloyal

Terry Gibson's hat-trick goal v Liverpool just so I can feel the pain of breaking my arm again

Users who are viewing this thread