Can't believe I can't get a CCfc top (1 Viewer)

Sky Blue Pete

For my lad and no one at the club seems to care.

No more stock envisaged before the new strip

Meh

torchomatic

Not that I'm an opportunist but you can have my lads for £500.

skybluebeduff

What you on about, plenty in stock!!

shopping

torchomatic

Noggin

and it's all about the revenues, we must be making money 365 days a year, 60p in every pound we take goes to support Steven Pressley on the pitch *cough bullshit*

Gosford Green

I went to get one for my youngest just before chritmas as my children have to support CCFC. The shop is in the same state as the rest of the club.

chiefdave

Can't the trust get onto the club and find out what is going on? If the club blame Puma a quick call to them would confirm if the problem was at their end.

torchomatic

Problem is with how the Trust conduct themselves they will burn their bridges with the club.

Can't the trust get onto the club and find out what is going on? If the club blame Puma a quick call to them would confirm if the problem was at their end.

J

Jack Griffin

Problem is how SISU conduct themselves they will burn their bridges with the fans.

rob9872

Surely you'd prefer some nice screen wash?

Or did you want a shirt to try out for central midfield next week? Can't be any worse!

ccfcway

Surely you'd prefer some nice screen wash?

Got to be honest, I only bought one as it says on the back "this product will get rid of the scum and grime that is stubborn to remove"

Suffice to say, its still there

Silence_Is_The_Enemy

What the feck does that mean ?

the club shop are literally selling jams, lemon curd, cookies and sweets with a cov badge on the label. what was more worrying when i was in there the other day and asked about shirts was she said there wasnt any plans in place to bring in any more away shirts atm even though its next seasons away shirt to

ccfcway

the club shop are literally selling jams, lemon curd, cookies and sweets with a cov badge on the label. what was more worrying when i was in there the other day and asked about shirts was she said there wasnt any plans in place to bring in any more away shirts atm even though its next seasons away shirt to

can i shorten that to....

there wasnt any plans in place

ccfcway

I have just bought one off ebay.

It says "Donnelly" on the back, but its brand new with tags, as its never been worn

The Reverend Skyblue

I remember getting an email last week I think about the new style ball point pens in stock, and I'm not joking.

forget kits and jackets & scarves people buy , we have loads of new design pens, and a lot of them

TheOldFive

Jokes aside the fact that our Owners cannot properly monetise the Shop is the clearest sign to me that they are not technically capable or running this club, and so should, with respect, go and fucking do one.

Sky Blue Pete

The lady in the shop just said they are not getting any more until the new kit next season

I will email the club

Users who are viewing this thread