Carabao Cup (1 Viewer)

Tommo1993

They started with no fear. The equaliser went in and they crumbled like a bunch of fairies.

SkyBlueSoul

You'd be fuming if you'd gone. An own goal (fair enough a bit unlucky) and 2 where you've just gifted the ball to them.

Covkid1968#

No it's not. Hope they lose 11-0 and it ruins their season
Did you put any money on… decent cash out on offer about now 😂

LastGarrison

I’ve captained Palmer so could definitely do with him getting his hat trick!

Also got Madueke so tonight is a good night for me!

alexccfc99

I’ve captained Palmer so could definitely do with him getting his hat trick!

Also got Madueke so tonight is a good night for me!
I bloody love watching him play, great player

I'd love to see Southgate start Foden on the left then one of him or Maddison in the summer - He won't though

alexccfc99

No it's not. Hope they lose 11-0 and it ruins their season
Yeh I would usually have been happy to see the majority of Championship sides go through that but the way their fans have cry arsed since the play-offs it was nice to see them get fisted

alexccfc99

Have they?
Going off twitter (which is a cesspit tbf) But they've been a bit funny with us ever since we knocked back their bid of about 6 quid and a bag of wotsits for Gyokeres the summer before last and then they lost their heads completely after the semi-final

They took great pleasure in seeing us lose the final and us playing crap for the first 3 months of the season

Brighton Sky Blue

Going off twitter (which is a cesspit tbf) But they've been a bit funny with us ever since we knocked back their bid of about 6 quid and a bag of wotsits for Gyokeres the summer before last and then they lost their heads completely after the semi-final

They took great pleasure in seeing us lose the final and us playing crap for the first 3 months of the season
Can’t say that’s the impression I have at all.

Users who are viewing this thread