Cardiff Match Thread (1 Viewer)

n16e

Unbelievable, I'm actually enjoying the TV adverts!!

ccfcway

it doesn't even feel like watching a friendly, it's significantly worse, it's soul destroying to watch, I don't see how people go and enjoy it. After 10 mins I was losing the will to live.

it wasnt long ago at all, i was stuck at home, as i couldnt get a flight due to work, so had to watch the Preston home game in the JPT at home on sky. Wouldnt even go to the toilet as i might miss something and nearly had a heart attack with excitement when we scored the winner.

fast fwd, I wouldnt pay to fly over to Northampton as i dont want to support the move, and I actually swtiched over to watch the great british bake off at one point during this game.

Last edited:

Brighton Sky Blue

I'm lost for words. Our shity home ground with our shity team and not forgetting our shity owners. Elvis is one step away to being a shity manager. Love to eat my words at full time but just know that ain't going to happen. Never been so embarrassed to be a cov fan than now

It's painful to hear the commentators talking about us trying to spring an upset on Cardiff reserves. Just now Dave Jones openly laughed when told the game was like a training session. What a farce.

chiefdave

You can certainly see that the money from Clarke, Wilson and Arsenal has been invested into the team. I've seen better non league sides than this.

Pete in Portugal

Gutted. That was the worst City performance I can remember - and that over 51 years. Utter garbage! Surely must go 4-4-2 now???? Jordan Clark looks to be the only one with any idea at all. High press - you must be joking - how can you play a high press at a stroll? Sort it out SP!

ecky

Sat in a pub in Earlsdon with 4 old guys in their 70s who have seen the highs and the lows of CCFC through 6 decades and 3 are close to tears as to the state of our once proud club...
I am 49 and I am close to calling it a day....

Sky Blue Pete

This is what you can afford on 1000 fans. Sisu saved us from what? No club? That seems a lot of a better scenario than the club I love embarrassingly disappear from trace slowly. Joy please go

Otis

Only thing I can say in the team's defence is that the match is 90 mins, not 45.

Can we just try and cling on to that a little bit longer?

Had to turn it off. Making me angry watch the shambles that our club has become. The self important tossers who went into the ground tonight should be ashamed of themselves, and I couldn't give a fuck what they think of that comment.

Exactly how I feel, how the fuck can these tossers boast about paying to go and see them. How many actually held the cards up from the city stand? When shown on TV there wasn't a lot. Jokers, the fucking lot of them.

Rant over.... Sisu out football, league out and everyone out

Steve_75

God that was awful. Not sure the protest will be seen by many neutral fans - surely many would have been asleep or switched off by then.
No player looks good, especially in this formation. Even half the Cardiff team look poor. Players look like they're not bothered, unfit and haven't played at anything more than non-league level.
Really hope the second half is better but can't see it somehow.

dancers lance

What an utterly depressing, sloth paced, pile of wank. It's hard to make my 6 year old lad a Cov fan, when we have no home and we play like this (he is bored stiff) sitting in his cov kit. I got shot down for saying we will struggle this season (pay peanuts get monkeys) would love to get proved wrong, but can't see it with this standard of display. Roll on 2nd half.

italiahorse

You can certainly see that the money from Clarke, Wilson and Arsenal has been invested into the team. I've seen better non league sides than this.

It seems so slow. Usually the underdogs chase and chase but fall down in the second half through tiredness.
We seem to have started tired.

Spagbol

The most depressed I have felt in years watching cov. The whole thing is an embarrassement. This isn't even my team any more.... It's got to change, the whole thing has got to change.

Houchens Head

Fairly well known member from Malvern
Is it still 1-0? I switched off earlier. Couldn't stand the excitement!

Users who are viewing this thread