Carers Season Ticket (1 Viewer)

wal3590

Just wondered if anybody had bought Wembley tickets online with a Carers ST or does this have to be done in person/over the phone?
ta

jackdg

Has to be done at the ticket office
Are you sure? me and my old man did it over the phone... I have heard a lot of people saying disabled supporters have to go to Butts Park but I don't know if it is 'all' disabled fans or not

greys4life

We did ours by phone after emailing the box office there is also a dedicated phone number for disabled supporters . They were really helpful and patient give it a try but also email them .

ccfc_Tom

Are you sure? me and my old man did it over the phone...
Maybe youre right, my understanding was with the disabled ticket you can get the 6 tickets like everyone else but can get a 7th carer one but have to go to the butts to get?

jackdg

Ah maybe... We didn't need the '7th' ticket so maybe that was the case... Its been a shambles with the communication but the ticket office phone line was really helpful... I'd give them a call anyway as I'm sure they aren't as busy as Monday!

pastythegreat

Have to go down to the office,
Whilst we were cueing some people got through on the phone and could buy disabled tickets but wouldn't get the free carer

Sent from my SM-G928F using Tapatalk

jackdg

Have to go down to the office,
Whilst we were cueing some people got through on the phone and could buy disabled tickets but wouldn't get the free carer

Were they Season Ticket holders though? My Dad is a Disabled S/T holder and was able to get his ticket and free carer ticket over the phone

pastythegreat

Not really sure, you would have thought so or they wouldn't be queing for tickets on priority sale to season ticket holders

greys4life

We got a free carer with our junior disabled S/T holder, we could also book other tickets with them at the same time. The box office people even offered to ring us but would probably not be until today.

jackdg

Not really sure, you would have thought so or they wouldn't be queing for tickets on priority sale to season ticket holders

I suspect the difference might be that if the S/T holder is disabled you can do it over the phone as you need to show 'evidence' of disability when buying a S/T, if an 'able-bodied' (sorry) S/T holder wanted to bring a disabled guest with their allocation they would need to go to Butts to show evidence

Only a guess and it'd be nice for the club to communicate this

jackdg

We got a free carer with our junior disabled S/T holder, we could also book other tickets with them at the same time. The box office people even offered to ring us but would probably not be until today.
Same here... They called us yesterday

pastythegreat

I suspect the difference might be that if the S/T holder is disabled you can do it over the phone as you need to show 'evidence' of disability when buying a S/T, if an 'able-bodied' (sorry) S/T holder wanted to bring a disabled guest with their allocation they would need to go to Butts to show evidence

Only a guess and it'd be nice for the club to communicate this
Yeah that makes complete sense tbf.
Would be nice if the club communicated ANYTHING AT ALL

wal3590

Turns out the carers ST is free so you can not get 6 tickets off it, just allows you to have 1 extra to the 6 off the disabled ticket

CJ_covblaze

You can get disabled tickets on the phone or at the BPA. Problem is those that are answering the phones to sell those tickets are also the ones serving at the BPA. A big queue means they take longer to answer the phone or it doesn't get answered at all. What should be happening is getting someone to answer, take down the person's details and for someone to call back later. The person on the phone doesn't have to be a member of the office staff. It could be a player (U18s or even first team, as other clubs have done) or anyone else. Maybe ask some local businesses. I wouldn't have minded donating a member of staff to them for this week to do it.

Nick

Administrator
You can get disabled tickets on the phone or at the BPA. Problem is those that are answering the phones to sell those tickets are also the ones serving at the BPA. A big queue means they take longer to answer the phone or it doesn't get answered at all. What should be happening is getting someone to answer, take down the person's details and for someone to call back later. The person on the phone doesn't have to be a member of the office staff. It could be a player (U18s or even first team, as other clubs have done) or anyone else. Maybe ask some local businesses. I wouldn't have minded donating a member of staff to them for this week to do it.

I think they are offering call backs as well from what I have heard.

CJ_covblaze

I think they are offering call backs as well from what I have heard.

I've heard that too. Sorry should've been clearer. I meant to have more there to do it. The club have said the people that are meant to be on the phones are serving to those that are there.

Nick

Administrator
I've heard that too. Sorry should've been clearer. I meant to have more there to do it. The club have said the people that are meant to be on the phones are serving to those that are there.

Yeah it would make sense so that it got answered and details taken and then the actual ticket people can call them back.

italiahorse

My disabled mate phoned the disabled line as he queued at the Butts. (not this time and not as busy)
The telephone was ringing out as he was at the desk and he embarrassed the staff as he showed that as he disconnected the phone stopped ringing.
Well until the next caller rang in eager anticipation.

Rodders1

I've emailed twice (left my mobile number), tweeted twice, phoned what seems like a hundred times , so has my dad who is disabled - not heard a peep back.

Absolute shambles. Very very frustrating. We're not in Coventry so will have to hope that there are plenty of wheelchair access spaces when we can get to butts park.

Users who are viewing this thread