CCFC put itself into administration (1 Viewer)

ryb1983ccfc

<p>
The situation has been bought about by the court case.</p>
<p>&nbsp;</p>
<p>The council are responsible for this particular debacle.</p>
<p>&nbsp;</p>
<p>As for SISU I assume they will get a standing ovation...what we all wanted, right?
</p>
<p>&nbsp;</p>
wow are U Ken deludedin disguise?

Grendel

Nonleagueherewecome

hello,new guy here,and i just cannot see what sisu have left for them at coventry city,balancing pride and fans hearts in the same hand is disgraceful by any means,either way,i hope this is their end and our new beginning,but something tells me the worst is yet to come and we wont have our happy ending:mad:

Welcome aboard. I wish we had met in happier times.

Grendel

You damn fool

Oh please, everyone has said feck off SISU, we will better without you.

What did you want then -- a court case and they win?

I know now there will be an outpouring of outrage but why? They are gonners so that is that.

kg82

I know now there will be an outpouring of outrage but why? They are gonners so that is that.

Got to say, I'm thoroughly confused. I thought the point of the court case tomorrow was to force admin on us from outside and thus meaning the end for SISU. If they've done it themselves, from what I've read, it means they have the power to stay and sort it? Or am I simplifying it too much? I really have no idea!

RegTheDonk

This bloke has just tweeted comments made from the club:

https://twitter.com/richard_conway

Anyone figure out what this means because I'm not sure if by threat they mean the 10 points or liquidation?

Coventry spokesman: “It is important to stress that the Football Club itself is not under threat."

FFS, I am confused too KG. So many ifs and buts, can't get me head around it all. I'll probably go to work tomorrow and find my company is a subsidiary of SISU and I'm on the dole.

kg82

Coventry spokesman: “It is important to stress that the Football Club itself is not under threat."

FFS, I am confused too KG. So many ifs and buts, can't get me head around it all. I'll probably go to work tomorrow and find my company is a subsidiary of SISU and I'm on the dole.

Luckily for you they've said it has no employees! Bloody hell, I seem to be in a constant state of confusion recently... I am NOT liking it!!

skybluehugh

The situation has been bought about by the court case.

The council are responsible for this particular debacle.

As for SISU I assume they will get a standing ovation...what we all wanted, right?

How the feck can u still back this bunch of c****. They are doing anything they can to destroy the true fans club

Grendel

How the feck can u still back this bunch of c****. They are doing anything they can to destroy the true fans club

You wanted administration. Welcome to the world of administration. How can you be annoyed when this was a desired outcome?

theferret

I don't understand the hostility to SISU over these actions, surely they were going to try something like this? The same people gushing at ACLs plans to force us into admin, are now outraged when SISU do it. Not sure I can understand that mindset.

That people want SISU to go is entirely understandable, but this represents the beginning of the end for them anyway, but clearly they would prefer to go on their own terms. It is a confusing situation I agree, but before we all start talking of demonstrations and boycotts, I think we need to let the dust settle.

Nonleagueherewecome

You wanted administration. Welcome to the world of administration. How can you be annoyed when this was a desired outcome?

Don't be such a douche. Because the potential outcomes when SISU control the process are obviously completely different, you know that.

Nonleagueherewecome

I don't understand the hostility to SISU over these actions, surely they were going to try something like this? The same people gushing at ACLs plans to force us into admin, are now outraged when SISU do it. Not sure I can understand that mindset.

That people want SISU to go is entirely understandable, but this represents the beginning of the end for them anyway, but clearly they would prefer to go on their own terms. It is a confusing situation I agree, but before we all start talking of demonstrations and boycotts, I think we need to let the dust settle.

I don't think they have the intention of going anywhere. That's surely what this move's about?

theferret

They will have to go down the M6,M69 or A45 for sure now ,no way can ACL allow access to the ARENA under such provocation .

In which case ACLs actions have backfired big time because they lose their anchor tenant and the income that goes with it. The club equally could not survive on gates of 5K at Nene Park, so who the fuck knows.

Why didn't they all just get back around the table?

This is all speculation because nobody really understands the implications of all this. This farce will continue for sometime yet though I am sure of that.

CJparker

I'm not sure that SISU are gonners - this smacks of a last-ditch effort to keep control, if anything. They would have lost the court case and been kicked out - this has been done to prevent that from happening.

cloughie

The situation has been bought about by the court case.

The council are responsible for this particular debacle.

As for SISU I assume they will get a standing ovation...what we all wanted, right?

You actually sound like you are enjoying this

You sad man

Johnnythespider

I'm just guessing here but i expect acl and a judge to be in court tommorow, waiting for the clubs representatives who will not show, the judge will then place the club into admin, i don't believe they want a high court judge poking around their business. But i'm just guessing as i don't think anyone really knows what they are upto.

kg82

Might be they're trying to keep control. But if admin had been forced tomorrow am I right in thinking they wouldn't make anything and would be out of here? In which case, doing this sounds like they're trying to make some money back? Again, I'm confused, so if this is wrong be kind!!

Snozz_is_god

Oh dear! this isn't good at all, SISU have done this to rid themselves of the debt with ACL.

ACL aren't going to like this and they could now shut the doors to the Ricoh and I wouldn't blame them.
The Football League aren't going to like this, expect 10 points penalty and probably more next season.

This could get very nasty......

Bill Glazier

In which case ACLs actions have backfired big time because they lose their anchor tenant and the income that goes with it. The club equally could not survive on gates of 5K at Nene Park, so who the fuck knows.

Why didn't they all just get back around the table?

This is all speculation because nobody really understands the implications of all this. This farce will continue for sometime yet though I am sure of that.

An anchor tenant that's not paying the rent is by definition not a good tenant. Sisu are a nightmare tenant and owner of CCFC. I hope tomorrow goes ahead and they're kicked out for good.

skyblue025

So by tomorrow we could be in Admin twice:facepalm: Do we lose 2 x 10 pts:thinking about:

You have got to laugh or you'd cry.

theferret

An anchor tenant that's not paying the rent is by definition not a good tenant. Sisu are a nightmare tenant and owner of CCFC. I hope tomorrow goes ahead and they're kicked out for good.

Kicked out for good? That would be the end of CCFC. We wouldn't be able to fulfill our fixtures and would be kicked out of the league. Great outcome that!

A tenant that is irreplaceable (unless you think Cov Sphinx can move in and pick up the rent) and which generates income for the landlord (albeit indirectly at the moment) is not a tenant you want to kick out.

Not defending SISU here, but the eviction of the club will have a seriously negative effect on ACL which is why I don't think it will happen - they would lose all credibility anyway. They can't threaten admin on the grounds that it would prevent liquidation of the club, only to then evict the club resulting in almost certain liquidation. Puts them between a rock and hard place really. We await their next move...

Nonleagueherewecome

Nonleagueherewecome

Kicked out for good? That would be the end of CCFC. We wouldn't be able to fulfill our fixtures and would be kicked out of the league. Great outcome that!

A tenant that is irreplaceable (unless you think Cov Sphinx can move in and pick up the rent) and which generates income for the landlord (albeit indirectly at the moment) is not a tenant you want to kick out.

Not defending SISU here, but the eviction of the club will have a seriously negative effect on ACL which is why I don't think it will happen - they would lose all credibility anyway. They can't threaten admin on the grounds that it would prevent liquidation of the club, only to then evict the club resulting in almost certain liquidation. Puts them between a rock and hard place really. We await their next move...

If that's what they're thinking, it's a desperate last throw of the dice. Snake eyes IMO.

magic82ball

Why does anyone take what this Grendal has to say seriously? He is obviously just trying to wind everyone up.

If no one conversed with this moron he would either go away or change tact and talk sense.

cloughie

The problem is that sisu won't get away with it ie southamton no matter how they dress it up as the football league won't allow it and we can expect a Luton style punishment for sisus efforts of trying to duck and dive.

Well at least some will be pleased that sisu saw off ACL and remember Joy has really taken the club to heart to paraphrase her undying love of our club

Bill Glazier

Serious effect on ACL?? How? SISU AREN'T PAYING THE RENT!!! It couldn't be worse for ACL

wingy

Why not ,it would allow SISU to follow its much vaunted model of a viable fourth tier club ,playing in front of say,4-5K. alien fans @ Nene Park or the like.

Users who are viewing this thread