CCFC v Tranmere - Match Thread (1 Viewer)

RichieGunns

Jul 18, 2012
Coventry
At least we can find something to take our minds off football.

Tuesday night can be one of two topics:

A) Has the pedestrianisation of Broadgate been a success?

B) Will Warwick castle ever recapture Stanley the Eagle?

I like these topics...ill go research them now :D

Stan is a little bugger, i know this from when i worked at the castle. He drives his keepers insane. On shows he likes to fly really high and then just stay on the currents until he's hungry enough to come down. I once watched a show where he was the first bird out and he literally didn't come down until the end of the show. The poor guy doing the show had one bird on one hand and Stan coming down at speed for food at the end. I've never seen a man panick so much :D

Sick Boy

Sep 29, 2008
Verona, Italy
At least we can find something to take our minds off football.

Tuesday night can be one of two topics:

A) Has the pedestrianisation of Broadgate been a success?

B) Will Warwick castle ever recapture Stanley the Eagle?

It sounds like a discussion to be led by Alan Partridge!

RichieGunns

Jul 18, 2012
Coventry
The sort that would end up with him getting really angry! The funniest thing about Alan Partridge is his ability to get really pasionate about the most bland subjects!

Right someone give him a call...

Maybe we should take over C&W radio on tuesday and have Alan do the commentary...would add some humour to our otherwise sad Sky Blue lives :/

Nonleagueherewecome

Mar 27, 2011
Get Dave Clifton in to summarise and I'm sold.

wingy

Jul 9, 2011
I like these topics...ill go research them now :D

Stan is a little bugger, i know this from when i worked at the castle. He drives his keepers insane. On shows he likes to fly really high and then just stay on the currents until he's hungry enough to come down. I once watched a show where he was the first bird out and he literally didn't come down until the end of the show. The poor guy doing the show had one bird on one hand and Stan coming down at speed for food at the end. I've never seen a man panick so much :D

I have ,Carl Baker in front of Goal.

Baginton

Apr 15, 2012
Has it been mentioned about the timings of Shaws sub's, very very late with little impact.:(

Users who are viewing this thread