Champions league semis and final (1 Viewer)

Evo1883

Man city 2 up against real madrid after 10 mins

Evo1883

Man city should have gone in for benzema a couple years ago .. feels like the sort of player that would complete them

Evo1883

There aren't many in that Madrid team or Barcelona team that would get into Liverpool or city's starting 11 .. shocking times 🤣

Evo1883

Foden is class isn't he , media love the young Spanish lads but foden is playing to a higher standard already

Evo1883

These are nowhere near the level of city , nice finish but city really should be out of sight

Sky_Blue_Dreamer

As far as I’m aware there are more than just one city.

giphy.gif

Hutch11

Embarrassing really how the shocking distribution of wealth has destroyed elite football. At what point does the spectacle wear off?
For years and years Madrid and Barcelona have ruled Spanish football akin to the mafia.
When the money wasn't flowing around the premier league like it is now they were paying ridiculous transfer fees and wages for the best players.
I don't have a single iota of sympathy for either of them now

Evo1883

Should never be allowed to run that far unopposed

Centre half should go across

Evo1883

I mean, he sold Fernandinho on the half way line and was away, no player could get near him. Hardly bad defensively was it? He was just too quick

Feel like the centre half should have gone across rather than maintain positioning , would still have been 1 v 1 in the middle , left him go and kept 2 on 1 in the middle , shite defending

Users who are viewing this thread