CHAMPIONS! (1 Viewer)

Grendel

Didn't someone say it wouldn't be confirmed until tomorrow? ;)

The board meeting tomorrow has to officially sanction the decision

covmark

The board meeting tomorrow has to officially sanction the decision
I'd suggest the fact the bookies are paying out makes it a done deal. Any way that those slippery fuckers could get out of paying, they would use it.

Sent from my SM-G960F using Tapatalk

Grendel

I'd suggest the fact the bookies are paying out makes it a done deal. Any way that those slippery fuckers could get out of paying, they would use it.

Sent from my SM-G960F using Tapatalk

It’s a technicality as there is a rule change but I’m still listening to that tease Kelly as she keeps banging in it’s not all over yet

mark82

Sinkin Piss is Perth in celebration . I'm over the moon. Stoked to be back in the Championship. For me in Australia, this also means they'll be showing way more City games on TV. I will still get a seasons pass on I follow though and maybe even a season ticket to help out the club. Then donate it to someone who can attend the games .

We'll probably be doing the season ticket fund again. Any donations to that are welcome regardless of size.

NortonSkyBlue

It's a great shout Oscillate, and there have been some great discussions on that topic on here which I am sure will continue in terms of our all time great managers. One thing is for sure; Robins joins the club.
When your own fans sing Noel, Noel, that is the name of that bastard Cantwell then you know he was an unpopular manager. But kudos for getting us into Europe.

RegiswasGod

Spot the very important missing word

Attachments

• Screenshot_20200610_173211_com.android.chrome.jpg
    Screenshot_20200610_173211_com.android.chrome.jpg
    728.1 KB · Views: 21

Sky Blue Harry H

See the Posh Chairman Darragh Mac has changed his job title and referred to himself as ex-Chairman, and called himself el Presidente. Is that his way of trying to wriggle out of his promise to resign his position if they didn't go up. Said he was a man of his word and would do the honourable thing - yeah right.

chiefdave

See the Posh Chairman Darragh Mac has changed his job title and referred to himself as ex-Chairman, and called himself el Presidente. Is that his way of trying to wriggle out of his promise to resign his position if they didn't go up. Said he was a man of his word and would do the honourable thing - yeah right.
Laughable isn't it. Keeps banging on about integrity but pulls a stunt like that.

If he's not going to stick to his word at least be up front about it.

Users who are viewing this thread