Championship 22-23 (12 Viewers)

alexccfc99

Sunderland fans running out of patience with Mowbray already

I knew that he wouldn’t wash there, was a weird appointment from the get go

Sky Blue Harry H

Wrong thread - but Jordan Clarke has just got booked for Oldham (having fouled Fadz's brother!) v Wrexham

Danceswithhorses

yep had a shocker at Stoke. Cant blame him for wanting a shot at the prem i guess. He's been given permission to speak to Southampton anyway so sounds like its done
We'll await his dismissal/resignation in 6 months then lol
Then he'll maybe go back to Luton...again.

COVKIDSNEVERQUIT

He's done a fantastic job at Luton so deserves the opportunity, but I don't see it ending well.

He leaves, he comes back and now he leaves again, how about trying to get Luton into the premiership.

That's doing at fantastic job.

robbiethemole

Birmingham City are £120m in debt, according to their MP, who is determined to save them from foreign, dodgy owners. Looks like they are falling foul of FFP
If ours were like her, we might have avoided all these years of crap we’ve had.

Birmingham Ladywood MP Shabana Mahmood has claimed that Birmingham City has ‘crippling debts worth over £120 million’ as she urges the government to push ahead with plans for an independent regulator in English football.

Brighton Sky Blue

Mental.
Signed a new 3 year contract less than 3 weeks ago.

Admittedly Wigan have been poor but keeping a newly promoted L1 team up in the Championship is one of the biggest challenges there is.

I think the owner gave him a new contract on the crest of their decent start then panicked when the form declined. No way to run a club.

Users who are viewing this thread