Championship thread 23/24 (9 Viewers)

alexccfc99

Michael Beale’s odds majorly slashed to be the next Sunderland manager, fingers crossed he gets it, really really do not rate him

covcity4life

Michael Beale’s odds majorly slashed to be the next Sunderland manager, fingers crossed he gets it, really really do not rate him
Tbf was superb at QPR and seems to be the man behind rangers doing so well with Gerrard. Didn't rly work out second stint at rangers but I think he's quite good from what I've seen.

They didn't deserve to lose to Celtic in his last old firm derby I remember

Evo1883

Tbf was superb at QPR and seems to be the man behind rangers doing so well with Gerrard. Didn't rly work out second stint at rangers but I think he's quite good from what I've seen.

When we say it didn't work out at rangers , he had a 72 % win ratio and 92 points last season losing 4 games

Celtic just had big ange and were better by 7 points

no_loyalty

From memory weren’t QPR top of the league when Beale left for Rangers?

alexccfc99

When we say it didn't work out at rangers , he had a 72 % win ratio and 92 points last season losing 4 games

Celtic just had big ange and were better by 7 points
At Rangers or Celtic your judged on the Old Firm matches, he flopped in those and barely laid a glove on Celtic

Celtic are not even half as good this season and Beale couldn’t get Rangers anywhere near them, it has taken them to sack him and get Phillipe Clement in for there to even be the remote possibility of a title race

I’m sure there will be folk on here into Scottish Football way more than me who don’t rate him either

David O'Day

At Rangers or Celtic your judged on the Old Firm matches, he flopped in those and barely laid a glove on Celtic

Celtic are not even half as good this season and Beale couldn’t get Rangers anywhere near them, it has taken them to sack him and get Phillipe Clement in for there to even be the remote possibility of a title race

I’m sure there will be folk on here into Scottish Football way more than me who don’t rate him either
he's really really shit and i was gutted when he got sacked

David O'Day

Eustace was sacked by Birmingham. Is that evidence of his ability? Maybe chill with the insults. Never a good look to be slagging people off over Old Firm sh*te either. Horrible clubs.
he sack and universally thought of as shite, is that better?

the halfwit came for me first

mmttww

cool beans fella and exactly why should I care?

You don't have to. Do your thing; I'll do mine!

mr t wink GIF

itsabuzzard

Spot on.

David O'Day

But from a purely tactical view point Beale's teams were basically set up in a 4-1-2-2-1 system with no real wide players and they play a kind of "chaosball" that heavily used long balls into the channels crosses from the fullbacks. Be interesting to see if andhow they can adapt their current squad of smaller ballplayers to his tactics.

He doesn't like to adapt them and seems to rather ship out players instead of changing his system.

fernandopartridge

QPR's form had started to fall apart when he left to go to Rangers.

David O'Day

He was in freefall at QPR
He was a coach, he wasn't even the assistant manager (that was Gary Mc)
He lost to half a Celtic team in transition after having lost of other games where celtic batter them

Users who are viewing this thread