Championship thread 23/24 (7 Viewers)

Diogenes

Birmingham are absolute dross.

If Wednesday keep on grabbing wins at home they might pull Birmingham and Blackburn right into the mix.

Nuskyblue

I think they're already in the mix
They are. Mogga has made them less shit but I fancy Wednesday to catch them.

I'm amazed at the teams down there tbh. QPR, Blackburn, Stoke, all teams that a few seasons ago were team's you wouldn't be surprised to be bothering the top 6.

Brighton Sky Blue

Röhl seems a decent manager, but really being helped by that awful Hillsborough pitch levelling the playing field. So hard to play decent football on it so you just get a slug fest

TomRad85

That was rotten start to finish from Blues. Rooney may as well have still been in the dugout.

Sent from my SM-G973F using Tapatalk

Nuskyblue

That was rotten start to finish from Blues. Rooney may as well have still been in the dugout.

Poor from 1 to 90+7

The pitch would not have helped. The game played like both second halves in our games up there. Our play deteriorated with the pitch condition, brums never got going.

I'm amazed they didn't start Stanfield, they looked more of at threat with him on.

TomRad85

Poor from 1 to 90+7

The pitch would not have helped. The game played like both second halves in our games up there. Our play deteriorated with the pitch condition, brums never got going.

I'm amazed they didn't start Stanfield, they looked more of at threat with him on.
Not sure what Mowbray was thinking starting Hogan.

slowpoke

One thing Mowbray is good at is making his teams hard to beat and with young players, didn’t work last night but they had decent chances to be fair, but overall both teams were poor.
Birminghams Jordan James (19) looks a decent prospect

Happy_Martian

I'm of an age not to have noticed I think. Can we ban brass instrument wielding tits from England games?

Taking the CBS as an example, you can't take in cans, cameras with lens, selfie sticks or airhorns (all can be used as weapons). But Wembley will allow you to take in brass instruments that could be just as dangerous ?

I know I probably speak only for myself but I wouldn't want to be hit around the head by a rabid fan wielding a tenor trombone or euphonium.

🎶🎺🤕

Grendel

Apparently Blackburn completed all of the documentation, but nobody actually submitted it to the player portal they use as they all thought someone else was doing it. Sounds like my place of work!

Has Boddy moved to Blackburn by any chance?

slowpoke

I l
At home it’s ok away it’s awful
Just took a look at their remaining fixtures, their home games apart from Leeds doesn’t look too bad but their away looks horrid, they are going to have to get away points from somewhere to survive, they do have Rotherham away but they are in the same shite.

Last edited:

SBT

I remember when some of you were jealous about Birminghams signings last summer…
Thought their signings were decent and they looked a good unit under Eustace at the start of the season - I don’t think it’s the new signings’ fault that they decided to tear that up. Any team on their third manager of the season is going to look crap for lengthy periods.

Users who are viewing this thread