Championship thread 23/24 (12 Viewers)

MikeyMoo

Norwich 2-1 up now, but you could take WBA losing today and to PNE? Assuming Hull lose, and we win, we'd still need to turnaround a goal difference so we need to win all three games 2-0 or 3-0. HOPE SPRINGS ETERNAL...

no_loyalty

Blues on the brink of relegation, really want Hull to beat Ipswich to prevent Norwich from securing playoffs today as they will rest players against Blues.

Otis

Watch Hull lose tonight, giving Norwich nothing to play for. I also can't describe my anger that we'd have played a big part in keeping them up.

Sent from my SM-G973F using Tapatalk
Draw would probably be a good result tonight. Don't want Hull to get into the top 6 and a draw would mean Norwich would need a draw against Birmingham next week to ensure their playoff place.

Blues have to win the game, as they are a point behind Plymouth with an inferior goal difference, so Norwich needing a draw would be a decent outcome.

TomRad85

Draw would probably be a good result tonight. Don't want Hull to get into the top 6 and a draw would mean Norwich would need a draw against Birmingham next week to ensure their playoff place.

Blues have to win the game, as they are a point behind Plymouth with an inferior goal difference, so Norwich needing a draw would be a decent outcome.
Let's go with that then. I'd like Hull not to go up too.

Brighton Sky Blue

Watch Hull lose tonight, giving Norwich nothing to play for. I also can't describe my anger that we'd have played a big part in keeping them up.

Plymouth would then be a lot more likely to beat Hull in that scenario to be fair.

Users who are viewing this thread