Charlton common ground (1 Viewer)

Sky Blue 1987

Has anyone seen the latest news about the Charlton staff bonuses not being paid as promised and that the EFL now decide to pipe up and say they are aware of the dispute and will mediate between the owners and supporters group amidst the planned protest.
Ring any bells with the naivety of the* EFL? We obviously all know about ours and Charltons past protests and troubles but fuck me the EFL are faceless pricks! They pipe up to say they will mediate (like they said with us) and what will they do? Fuck all because they can’t, they just have advisors saying when the time is right to contact the press to say they will be happy to mediate even though they know they can’t and won’t do nothing, even if they could!
Annoys me to fuck cause we have all heard the rhetoric from the EFL for too long whilst letting scrupulous owners get away with it

Sky Blue 1987

Before anyone says I do realise that this is an ongoing thing and we protested with them with the pigs etc but thought i’d mention what the EFL have decided to say again with no premise to action their media friendly statements

zuni

The efl or fa should be the wards for football clubs and should act like it, the golden share should be used as the leverage to manage wayward owners with strict rules and clear messaging on what actions are not acceptable....they need to stop letting it all go tits up

Users who are viewing this thread