Match Thread Charlton v Coventry Match Thread - Saturday 15th Oct (2 Viewers)

RegTheDonk

Hoping the bubble isn't going to burst, staying positive that we keep a clean sheet. 0-1 to us.

HuckerbyDublinWhelan

2-1 win, Sordell and Agyei.

I checked Charltons form the other day, don't think they've won in 8 league games (of course this normally is a great time to play CCFC)

robbiekeane

Sorry to bore everyone with stuff not related to off the field soap operas....

But anyone know what happens with your tickets if I bought them on Tuesday? Will they post them?

eastwoodsdustman

Sorry to bore everyone with stuff not related to off the field soap operas....

But anyone know what happens with your tickets if I bought them on Tuesday? Will they post them?

They should get to you by the weekend. I bought mine on Tuesday and they arrived yesterday. Dare I say it, Worth the £1 fee:banghead:

oucho

Does anyone else on this board occasionally still wake up in the night screaming and covered in sweat after a nightmare re-living Charlton away in 2008 (last day of the season game when we got hammed and played pathetically despite needing a result)??

Or is that just me?

oucho

NortonSkyBlue

Does anyone else on this board occasionally still wake up in the night screaming and covered in sweat after a nightmare re-living Charlton away in 2008 (last day of the season game when we got hammed and played pathetically despite needing a result)??

Or is that just me?
That game will never leave me! We deserved to go down on that game alone and the only saving grace was that Leicester went down. It was a shocking performance with so much riding on it.

Skyblueweeman

The Venus Enlargement will continue, other clubs will be green with Venus Envy, dazzled by the on pitch Puppetry of the Venus.

2-0 Gadzhev and Bigi (game for the non scorers)

Don't normally agree with much of what you say shmmeee but you can have a like for Venus Enlargement. Good work sir.

As for the match, hoping for a win to continue or march up the table. Not an easy place to go though. Will take a point.

I'll be half cut on a mates stag do in Newquay when the final score comes him. I celebrate with another pint if win.

Or another pint to commiserate if we lose.

Liquid Gold

I agree a draw would be a good result. Hope we get a goal though, would help with confidence for the forwards.

ollyservetta

got to be positive , we seem to be growing in confidence and starting to put chances away ,we will win and be mid to top half of the table by the new year

the rumpo kid

That game will never leave me! We deserved to go down on that game alone and the only saving grace was that Leicester went down. It was a shocking performance with so much riding on it.
the memory of the team being booed at the end and fox saying to ward fuck em will never be fogotton by me

lifeskyblue

Currently on train at Victoria...closer I get to the ground the more confident I feel. Already seen a few city fans making way across London.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

COVKIDSNEVERQUIT

Wasps on CWR right now ? What the f**K

Users who are viewing this thread