Cheltenham thread (1 Viewer)

Sky_Blue_Daz

Lets have your tips, as mug punter of the gmk site I feel I must come on here to see if I can do any better

jon92

Can't see hurricane fly winning today getting old now. Think the new one will win.

Best bet sire de grugy tomorrow I think

aodea

Hurricane fly if im betting with my heart.

13.30 i like wicklow brave Paddy power have money back if your horse comes 2nd,3rd or f4th so should be essentially a free bet for a single.

14.05 champagne fever
15.20 the fly
16.00 Quevega very short but be suprised if he gets turned over

others maybe worth a look

Hadrians approach 14.40 e/w

14.05 rock on ruby looks a threst to Champagne fever.

jon92

To many bookies seem to be pushing the price of hurricane fly to win normally on price pushes they never win

skybluesam66

Hurricane fly if im betting with my heart.

13.30 i like wicklow brave Paddy power have money back if your horse comes 2nd,3rd or f4th so should be essentially a free bet for a single.

14.05 champagne fever
15.20 the fly
16.00 Quevega very short but be suprised if he gets turned over

others maybe worth a look

Hadrians approach 14.40 e/w

14.05 rock on ruby looks a threst to Champagne fever.

not too good a day then. Let me know if you need a new shirt.....and as for essentially a free bet for a single

orig skyblue87

my results so far today : Gilgamboa U/P
Champagne fever 2nd
Alfie Sherrin U/P
My Tent Or Yours 2nd
Quevega WON

Left to run later : Foxrock and Ericht

jon92

That king horse had really good form and won it before I think.

Only bet for me tomorrow is Annie power in the 3:20 7/4 atm. Normally go betfred about 10am for the price pushes

Grendel

Here is a question - how many horses have died at Cheltenham in the last 8 years?

Nick

Administrator
Indeed its a dreadful course. It should be banned as should the other repulsive spectacle at Aintree. As you can guess I'm a hoot when the annual work sweepstake comes along.

Just stick to the dog fighting then?

orig skyblue87

Day 3 Selections :

Felix Yonger
Fingal Bay
Benefficient
Big Bucks
Colour Squadron
Roberto Goldback

Jon i agree that Big Bucks is possibly to old and Annie Power is defo on the upgrade, for me at the prices 4/1 Big Bucks, Even money e/w has to be taken.

orig skyblue87

Yep they took 3 days but revenge. Kick myself about Dynaste shld have backed it Scu was confident this morning

Sent from my GT-I9505 using Tapatalk

Grendel

Only 3 died so far this year - that's nice.

jon92

Walsh injured in first race now taken to hospital. And Jacob's horse ran through barrier throwing him off

Users who are viewing this thread