Chesterfield away 2nd September (1 Viewer)

Sky Blue Harry H

Just bought my train tickets for this, then went onto CCFC website and..... tickets not available yet? Would have thought we will take 3,600+ like the other season (hopefully better result) Anybody know when they are available?

steve82

Will likely be the latter end of this week given it's a bank holiday weekend too.

Hopefully we will take a good following, easy ground to get to also.

Sky Blue Harry H

Will likely be the latter end of this week given it's a bank holiday weekend too.

Hopefully we will take a good following, easy ground to get to also.

Thanks Steve - think we will match last season's following which I am fairly sure was in excess of 3,000. An 8-2 away defeat at Yeovil may stop a handful of non drinkers from going !!

steve82

Thanks Steve - think we will match last season's following which I am fairly sure was in excess of 3,000. An 8-2 away defeat at Yeovil may stop a handful of non drinkers from going !!

Season before that was, last year was only 12000ish. Let's hope for a good Yeovil win to bounce off

oucho

It's only an hour or so in the car for me so will deffo be going. We're going to have a morning/lunchtime potter round the town and market, have a bite of lunch, then get up to one of the pubs near the ground for a few pre-match snifters. Went there for the Christmas fixture under Mowbray and enjoyed it, Maddison got an injury time equaliser via a direct free kick if I remember correctly.....

Adge

It's only an hour or so in the car for me so will deffo be going. We're going to have a morning/lunchtime potter round the town and market, have a bite of lunch, then get up to one of the pubs near the ground for a few pre-match snifters. Went there for the Christmas fixture under Mowbray and enjoyed it, Maddison got an injury time equaliser via a direct free kick if I remember correctly.....
You certainly do remember correctly-cue traffic cone on top of ones head!

pusbccfc

Wonder if they limit our allocation because of last time?

Sky Blue Harry H

Don't think they will reduce capacity much - think it said 'initial allocation' of 900+ tickets. When they're gone, they'll release more.

CJ_covblaze

Probably the best away day on the fixture list based on the last couple of seasons. Won't be back from Malta in time though. Wish it was a different weekend.

Been there a few times and parked in one of the many side streets near the ground. Alternatively you could risk parking in the covered Tesco car park as many do !

no_loyalty

Been there a few times and parked in one of the many side streets near the ground. Alternatively you could risk parking in the covered Tesco car park as many do !

I think you get done if you park in Tesco

no_loyalty

Just logged in to purchase a couple of tickets but says it is sold out?

iflynno

Sold out already?

Not just another ticketmaster issue? Surely we will get an additional allocation anyway.

Users who are viewing this thread