Chesterfield away (1 Viewer)

SlowerThanPlatt

Tickets now on sale for Chesterfield away on Monday 28th December. Think we took 1,200 last year when we were 20th and having the lowest home attendances since 1928.

nunchuckas

Let's make this our biggest away day of the season so far! I'm surprised we haven't had a really big one yet with our good start. Let's get a good 2,500 - 3,000 for this, should be feasible with it being a Christmas fixture!

D

Deleted member 2477

Im thinking of going and its a bank holiday so should get a good crowd

SlowerThanPlatt

Let's make this our biggest away day of the season so far! I'm surprised we haven't had a really big one yet with our good start. Let's get a good 2,500 - 3,000 for this, should be feasible with it being a Christmas fixture!

The max you can get is 2,000. The ground only holds 9,000.

rupert_bear

FFS if their ground only holds 9000 and they obviously rarely fill it how do they compete with this Fair play league bollox ?

pusbccfc

We will sell out this and Crewe, no doubt.

Astute

Will sell out our allocation no problem!!

Have a feeling we will sell a fair few of theirs as well.

Don't know for sure if I can make it yet. Going away for new year. It is my little brothers 40th on the 30th. And the tickets will be gone before I know. So if I can go it will be in the home end. Might even take my little boy. Would have to stay calm each time we score if I do. Just a bit of progression I suppose. He has seen us in Europe, home, away and has now done a midweek night game.

He hasn't got the concept of a draw yet. When he has told people about last Tuesdays game and been asked who won he says both sides won :thinking about::)

PVA

A shame they've sacked that clown Saunders.

God knows why they even appointed him in the first place, just about the worst manager in the football league.

Sorted. Got mine now, but there's not many left considering how long it is to the game. 3.5 out of 5 blocks sold out in the north stand. Might they give us some more in the east stand?

Lecko

"Away supporters are normally housed in the Rubicon Print Stand at the North end of the stadium, where up to 2,112 supporters can be seated. If demand requires it then additional seating can also be made available in the Spencers Solicitors Community Stand"

SlowerThanPlatt

I don't understand why they don't just release all the blocks at once? Surely people should be able to decide in what section they want to buy a ticket

GaryMabbuttsLeftKnee

Thanks STP. Do any of the fan coaches still run? Used a few before and used to always see a lot of tweets advertising them but not seen much this season?

SlowerThanPlatt

[MENTION=2910]cov[/MENTION]entry_City: The initial allocation of tickets for our away game vs Chesterfield have now sold out. Extra allocation available end of this week #pusb

SlowerThanPlatt

Tickets for Coventry City's away trip to Chesterfield have sold out.

992 tickets were sold in that initial batch of tickets and more tickets will be made available later in the week for the game which takes place on Monday, December 28th with kick-off at 3:00pm.

We'll update supporters when these tickets will become available as soon as possible.

Please bear in mind that this is now an ALL TICKET FIXTURE - meaning that no tickets will be available to buy on the gate.

Users who are viewing this thread