Chesterfield Match Thread (1 Viewer)

kg82

I thought everyone kept pointing out he was being played on the wing under Pressley? I've only been able to get to the port vale game under Mowbray, but he seemed a bit higher up the pitch and playing slightly more central... He did excellent for Odelusi's goal in that game. Maybe this is helping him though?

covcity4life

Hope he keeps it up and proves me wrong. If he does well, we do well. Win-win.

Oh I get it, you think I have a personal issue with him, rather than footballing one.

2 in 2 is certainly better than 4 in 24.....his goals are like buses, you wait 5 months for one to come, the 2 turn up.

Remind me of How many times have you've actually seen him play this season?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk - so please excuse any spelling or grammar errors :)

seen goals and assists from him

of course i dont judge him for anything else.

Grendel

Nouble has been inefective most of the season. That's why he is here. A player who underachieves In most games. He should be better than league one if he maintained a standard but either he can't or he won't.

Fleck is another one - one good game and lets overlook the poor performances all season.

SkyBlue_Bear83

Nouble was doing fine up till the Worcester match, then he was dropped for about 6 weeks and when he came back in he was playing left wing.

When Pressley is sacked he starts scoring again. It's not a coincidence

covcity4life

Nouble was doing fine up till the Worcester match, then he was dropped for about 6 weeks and when he came back in he was playing left wing.

When Pressley is sacked he starts scoring again. It's not a coincidence

well said that man

Users who are viewing this thread