Chris Dagnall (1 Viewer)

Gint11

I dont know much about him but what I have read he should add something to our team. Hopefully hes a nuisance on Saturday. A much needed body up front.

RoboCCFC90

He isn't a bad striker, works hard and gets himself in the right position, if we can supply it to him and Callum then hopefully he can bang them in.

CJ_covblaze

27 years old. 92 in 352 apps. Not a bad tally.

CJ_covblaze

Got 10 last season in Barnsley colours lets hope he can notch a few here.

3.83 games per goal. Been compared to Andy Morrell (hard working & 3.90 games per goal).

RoboCCFC90

3.83 games per goal. Been compared to Andy Morrell (hard working & 3.90 games per goal).

Lets hope we can give him the chances in front of goal.

Hobo

Right now I'm a Dagnall fan!

skybluesloyal83

I have a mate who is a Barnsley season ticket holder, I have him a text asking about Dagnall and he basically said he's a small, nippy forward who works his socks off but his finishing can be hit and miss. Apparently has a bit of a purple patch for Barnsley but then fell out of form.

Sounds like he's been quite steady in the championship so should be more than capable of performing in our league

My mate who's a Rochdale fan used to tell me about their better players - one was Dagnall, the other Le fondre. If he's as good as Le Fondre we should be ok.

Covstar

My mate who's a Rochdale fan used to tell me about their better players - one was Dagnall, the other Le fondre. If he's as good as Le Fondre we should be ok.

My mate whos also a Rochdale fan was in high praise of him and said he works his socks off and scores a few goals too. Described him as a poor man's Dirk Kuyt!

japandy

My mate whos also a Rochdale fan was in high praise of him and said he works his socks off and scores a few goals too. Described him as a poor man's Dirk Kuyt!
FFS seems the whole of Cov has Rochdale, Sheff W and Barnsley fans or family today. Let's just hope and pray they perform while with us AND have a safe journey on Saturday. There have been many accidents on the M1, M45, A45 and M40 recently (dont know why). BUT be careful guys, massive following so more duw care.

saltaire bantam

We had him for a short loan when we were really shit in L2. He was very good, worked his nuts off and has a great touch under pressure, he was too good for us then but I would love him back now. A pest.

Tonylinc

We had him for a short loan when we were really shit in L2. He was very good, worked his nuts off and has a great touch under pressure, he was too good for us then but I would love him back now. A pest.
Thanks for that input saltaire. Did you make the Bradford game?

WhiteyBFC

With me being a Barnsley supporter, I think I'm qualified to judge. :D

I love Daggers. Check my twitter page and see who I'm pictured with on my avatar thing... @Andy__White

Proper grafter, 100% effort, an absolute pain in the backside for the opposition.

He went about 20 games without opening his account for us, was written off by all of us, but once Keith Hill went he came to life under Flitcroft and his 10 goals last season were key contributions in our survival.

He's more likely to finish a harder chance, than a tap in.

He'll give you everything, and he's definitely a striker that another striker would love to play alongside. 7 assists last season.

Out of contract next Summer, and not featuring here, not even in Flitcroft's plans despite our striker shortage. I'd usually suggest he's no future here, but most of us think Flitcroft will be gone by the time 2014 comes around so who knows?

Always keep an eye on our loanees, and so I look forward to coming on here more often to see how the little Scouser is getting on.

PUSB.

Tonylinc

I love Daggers. Check my twitter page and see who I'm pictured with on my avatar thing... @Andy__White

Proper grafter, 100% effort, an absolute pain in the backside for the opposition.

He went about 20 games without opening his account for us, was written off by all of us, but once Keith Hill went he came to life under Flitcroft and his 10 goals last season were key contributions in our survival.

He'll give you everything, and he's definitely a striker that another striker would love to play alongside. 7 assists last season.

Out of contract next Summer, and not featuring here, not even in Flitcroft's plans despite our striker shortage. I'd usually suggest he's no future here, but most of us think Flitcroft will be gone by the time 2014 comes around so who knows?

Always keep an eye on our loanees, and so I look forward to coming on here more often to see how the little Scouser is getting on. Thanks for that.

PUSB.

wingy

Always keep an eye on our loanees, and so I look forward to coming on here more often to see how the little Scouser is getting on.

PUSB.

You wer'nt wrong were you.

sw88

Chief Commentator!

PUSB.

Yep, this was the player I saw today! Will need time to bed in, but as long as he grafts while he's here, he won't go far wrong.

Just seen that Flitcroft as has been dismissed. Do you think a new manager will want to give him a chance to be in his plans?

If so, please don't take him before the expiry of his loan. Thanks in advance :D

WhiteyBFC

Yep, this was the player I saw today! Will need time to bed in, but as long as he grafts while he's here, he won't go far wrong.

Just seen that Flitcroft as has been dismissed. Do you think a new manager will want to give him a chance to be in his plans?

If so, please don't take him before the expiry of his loan. Thanks in advance :D
I think football league rules state he can't be recalled until 28 days have expired on the loan, so no worries there.

Thing is for us, we've allowed Flitcroft to farm out Daggers, McNulty, Noble-Lazarus, Jennings etc, then sacked him.

I agree with his dismissal, though. 2 wins in 17, 6 points adrift already, this could be the year we finally drop. At least the next man will have time to attempt a revival, and the January window to wheel and deal etc. But giving a bloke the sack soon after allowing him to shed a load of players we could do with, well... it's barmy.

Football's barmy.

Well done today.

Proper club Coventry. Say it every time I'm on here really, but mean it every time. And I'd feel proud as **** if I was you - 7,000 Sky Blues away from home?

Keep on making your point. Barnsley FC supporters are behind and with you all the way.

AGAINST modern football.

PUSB.

theferret

I think football league rules state he can't be recalled until 28 days have expired on the loan, so no worries there.

Thing is for us, we've allowed Flitcroft to farm out Daggers, McNulty, Noble-Lazarus, Jennings etc, then sacked him.

I agree with his dismissal, though. 2 wins in 17, 6 points adrift already, this could be the year we finally drop. At least the next man will have time to attempt a revival, and the January window to wheel and deal etc. But giving a bloke the sack soon after allowing him to shed a load of players we could do with, well... it's barmy.

Football's barmy.

Well done today.

Proper club Coventry. Say it every time I'm on here really, but mean it every time. And I'd feel proud as **** if I was you - 7,000 Sky Blues away from home?

Keep on making your point. Barnsley FC supporters are behind and with you all the way.

AGAINST modern football.

PUSB.

Thanks for those kind words. I agree, we are a proper football club and I was proud yesterday. Unfortunately there is a small minority on here who go out of their way to bitch about our supporters. Some of the whining on here in the past 12 hours has been embarrassing.

Anyhow, good luck for the rest of the season.

jesus-wept

Dagnall looked a little rusty and perhaps needs to be a bit fitter but will do well here under Pressley's way of playing and is a different option to what Wilson and Clarke offer. Going to be a bit of a hectic Christmas period but has all ready delivered a goal. I can see him being part of a three man attack at times when Leon Clarke comes back.

Users who are viewing this thread