Transfer Rumour Chris Willock (1 Viewer)

PVA

I just don't see Robins playing a left footer at RWB, even if that is where he has played for previous clubs.

I'm fairly confident Tatsu has been signed as AM.

With O'Hare injured we can't go into the season with Palmer and Allen as the only options at AM.

shmmeee

I just don't see Robins playing a left footer at RWB, even if that is where he has played for previous clubs.

I'm fairly confident Tatsu has been signed as AM.

With O'Hare injured we can't go into the season with Palmer and Allen as the only options at AM.

That’s why we’re singing Willock ;)

andrew.roberts

Would be a cracking addition if it were true. I remember he absolutely bossed the game at the Ricoh the season before last when Shipley scored that wonder goal. If I'm not mistaken he's had a couple of injuries of late but if he is over them now signing him would be a real statement of intent.

Enviado desde mi moto g(9) plus mediante Tapatalk

Nuskyblue

Would be a cracking addition if it were true. I remember he absolutely bossed the game at the Ricoh the season before last when Shipley scored that wonder goal. If I'm not mistaken he's had a couple of injuries of late but if he is over them now signing him would be a real statement of intent.

Enviado desde mi moto g(9) plus mediante Tapatalk
He seems to be injured every season for months which coincides with QPR falling to bits. The lad is the business when fit. I recall him being regarded as the better of him and his brother back when they were at arsenal

SBAndy

He seems to be injured every season for months which coincides with QPR falling to bits. The lad is the business when fit. I recall him being regarded as the better of him and his brother back when they were at arsenal

Thats where having a fuller squad comes in handy. Last 3 seasons he’s averaged 34 games (albeit only 24 starts) but if you have Palmer/Sakamoto to step in and pick up the workload it should be ok.

Hobo

I would rather spend 3 million on a couple of centre backs.

Nuskyblue

Thats where having a fuller squad comes in handy. Last 3 seasons he’s averaged 34 games (albeit only 24 starts) but if you have Palmer/Sakamoto to step in and pick up the workload it should be ok.
He is quality, if we can get him on the cheap then that would de-risk the purchase. Hopefully we'd be less reliant on him than QPR with our new signings, Sakamoto looks a player!

mark82

He is quality, if we can get him on the cheap then that would de-risk the purchase. Hopefully we'd be less reliant on him than QPR with our new signings, Sakamoto looks a player!

If we sign these types of players it's so important to keep Hamer to pull the strings.

Users who are viewing this thread