Christmas gifts (1 Viewer)

oakey

Sorry to bear tidings of little joy but if you're looking for a CCFC related Christmas gift there is nothing Christmassy at all on the ccfc website.
Maybe there will be but they're missing peak buying time, especially if you need delivery time.
Disappointing.
They would shift loads of scarves, woolly hats etc if they had 5 hawkers / outlets in the concourse tomorrow night.

Nick

Administrator
Erm, there's literally Christmas Gifts on there? What did you want?

Moan, moan, moan, moan, moan.

Nick

Administrator
All old stock. Literally nothing new.
Missing a trick.

So it's gone from "Nothing Christmassy" and No CCFC Related Gifts to "They aren't brand new things, especially for me, today"?

It even says "Christmas Jumper, Coming Soon"?

oakey

So it's gone from "Nothing Christmassy" and No CCFC Related Gifts to "They aren't brand new things, especially for me, today"?

It even says "Christmas Jumper, Coming Soon"?
You don't work in customer service, do you?
The club has rebranded old stock in a "Christmas" section in which the only actual Christmassy content are a few tree decorations.
It's a shabby effort. Many people have finished their gift shopping or are looking for a few stocking fillers.
"Coming soon" so's Christmas.

Nick

Administrator
You don't work in customer service, do you?
The club has rebranded old stock in a "Christmas" section in which the only actual Christmassy content are a few tree decorations.
It's a shabby effort. Many people have finished their gift shopping or are looking for a few stocking fillers.
"Coming soon" so's Christmas.

Yet you said there was nothing for gifts and nothing Christmassy?

Does it really matter if it's "old stock"? By "old stock" you mean products that haven't been launched especially, miles away from the 100 bottles of screenwash in a garage.

Yeah, it's just moaning for the sake of it isn't it?

Mcbean

Both the wife and I used our £25 vouchers last week - already delivered excellent !

phase 1:LOL:

oakey

Yet you said there was nothing for gifts and nothing Christmassy?

Does it really matter if it's "old stock"? By "old stock" you mean products that haven't been launched especially, miles away from the 100 bottles of screenwash in a garage.

Yeah, it's just moaning for the sake of it isn't it?
You're not bothered so no-one else should be. Got it.

Nick

Administrator
Christmas Jumpers are for cunts.....and if you buy a new one every year, you're straight to the top of the c**t class.

giphy.gif

Terry Gibson's perm

There are plenty of ways to empty your pockets in the club shop or on the website I know my lad has done it to me.

He went into the club shop for the first time and was I want this this this, I went back the next day to get most of it and then ordered the rest on line as I had the elite voucher, the hats scarf etc came quickly but I think they are Making the shirt from scratch😉

ajsccfc

I do like how when you click on Christmas Shop it basically says 'get them a kit, cheapskate'

• Haha
Reactions: AOM

SBAndy

But if you release a new Christmas themed product range and it doesn’t sell, what do you do? Especially when you’re not allowed to churn old stock.

Reactions: AOM

AOM

Don't most kids usually just want the kits anyway rather than something specifically Christmas themed?

FulltimeWum

Sorry to bear tidings of little joy but if you're looking for a CCFC related Christmas gift there is nothing Christmassy at all on the ccfc website.
Maybe there will be but they're missing peak buying time, especially if you need delivery time.
Disappointing.
They would shift loads of scarves, woolly hats etc if they had 5 hawkers / outlets in the concourse tomorrow night.
I bet you watch EastEnders.

Terry Gibson's perm

Got sucked in by the Black Friday sale and ordered the boy the away shirt as well with his favourite player on the back Jamie Allen.

PVA

Not much in the way of Christmas stuff, but always find some decent stuff on here:

There's even something for Grendel

Users who are viewing this thread