Christmas message from Dave... (1 Viewer)

Gosford Green

There is no paranoia. Like I said, it's blatant.

Standard well timed posting overdrive, then vanish then back again.

Time and time again.

The tool genuinely thinks I am a troll on behalf of the CT or Wasps.

rupert_bear

I don’t think for one minute Wasps won’t deal with sisu it will be all about the terms, my concern is one if Wasps want an increase and two how much they might want upfront.

oucho

OK calm down children.....

I for one don't like all the anit-Waps, anti-CCC, anti-CT etc moaning. To me it's clear that the only party in the wrong has been SISU, who got burned when trying to screw over everyone else, and they got what they deserved when Wasps bought the Ricoh fair and square.

But surely we can all disagree without resorting to name calling. This isn't the playground....

Otis

OK calm down children.....

I for one don't like all the anit-Waps, anti-CCC, anti-CT etc moaning. To me it's clear that the only party in the wrong has been SISU, who got burned when trying to screw over everyone else, and they got what they deserved when Wasps bought the Ricoh fair and square.

But surely we can all disagree without resorting to name calling. This isn't the playground....
Well you're only saying that because your breath smells of poo.

Otis

Just wondering, did anyone else look at the thread title and think it was going to be something along the lines of 'Yes, we may have a lot of repeats, but look at all the goodies we have lined up for you this festive season?'

oucho

Just wondering, did anyone else look at the thread title and think it was going to be something along the lines of 'Yes, we may have a lot of repeats, but look at all the goodies we have lined up for you this festive season?'
There is an element of this....sometimes I feel like SBT is stuck in some kind of time-spiral Bermuda Triangle from which there is no escape, only circularity...a bit like the man who can't figure out why he can't walk off the earth no matter how far he walks.

wingy

No, wouldn't that be Virgin?

christonabike

I though the FA insisted on a 5 year deal to see where clubs are playing....mind you if I owned a stadium and my tenants wanted to bankrupt me I would tell them to swivel.
FFS Sisu dont get it do they.

Grendel

Think it’s 10 years

They’ve already agreed the club can agree an arrangement a short term basis. This is likely to be confirmed in early January.

oucho

They’ve already agreed the club can agree an arrangement a short term basis. This is likely to be confirmed in early January.
What, you mean you expect that CCFC will announce a short-term non-Ricoh, non-Coventry ground arrangement some time in the next fortnight or so?

letsallsingtogether

Nah, I'd bet the overall would be applauding them. Trust sniffing their arse rather than saying anything, Jimmy hill way and their council pal with all the twitter accounts going in over drive.

Same as every time something was happening so far.

Stop making stuff up again, fuck me you accuse other of taking shit yet you are the worst.
And who is this council pal you have made up?

letsallsingtogether

My neighbor has just returned from "a great afternoon at the Ricoh"
How the fuck has this happened? 26,000 watching Wasps and barely 7000 watching Coventry City in Coventry.
I despair, I wouldn't have thought it possible and those responsible should just fuck right off.
Well my mates have just come back from Brum after watching Cov win again 15 points clear at the top.
The Cov fans outnumbered the Moseley fans appaently.
So there's a positive.

Monkeyface

At some point you lot are gonna stop bickering and realise you've bored everyone else away from forum. How many post regular these days Nick? I'd guess somewhere between 5-20? I used to have this site constantly open in a tab on my phone and checked it every time I had a couple of minutes. Can't be arsed opening topics lately because it's just the same shit every time... bit like City.

Back on topic though. How can anyone believe anything that comes out of the club? Regardless of which mouthpece is saying it!

Grendel

What, you mean you expect that CCFC will announce a short-term non-Ricoh, non-Coventry ground arrangement some time in the next fortnight or so?

No an announcement regarding the Ricoh. Wasps don’t want to before the new year.

letsallsingtogether

Nah, I'd bet the overall would be applauding them. Trust sniffing their arse rather than saying anything, Jimmy hill way and their council pal with all the twitter accounts going in over drive.

Same as every time something was happening so far.
So I have read this wrong by sniffing arse I it take they would be unhappy?
No wonder I am confused.
And again who is this Council pal of JHW.

skybluetony176

So I have read this wrong by sniffing arse I it take they would be unhappy?
No wonder I am confused.
And again who is this Council pal of JHW.

There ain’t one. Unless it’s a bin man or something similar. He talks about wanting unity amongst fans and then deliberately posts devise nonsense like he has. Which is exactly what makes him a prick.

letsallsingtogether

There ain’t one. Unless it’s a bin man or something similar. He talks about wanting unity amongst fans and then deliberately posts devise nonsense like he has. Which is exactly what makes him a prick.
Well I have been to 95% of the meetings never meet this person an have never heard him mensioned.
Your right the bloke is a Joke anything to divide the fans......
Now that sounds like someone else I know.
Give you a clue first name starts with a T and second name starts with a F.

Captain Dart

Well my mates have just come back from Brum after watching Cov win again 15 points clear at the top.
The Cov fans outnumbered the Moseley fans appaently.
So there's a positive.
Rugby doesn't count.

Users who are viewing this thread