City computer wallpapers (1 Viewer)

Hi Guys,

I am hoping you can help. I have just upgraded my pc rig to a three monitor system and want to get some high res city desktops that can either go across all three monitors as a continuous picture or some good HD individual ones. Do any of you have some that you could post.

Thanks

Matt

shmmeee

I can knock something up if you want, I'm no expert but I can use Photoshop.

What sort of thing are you thinking? I've searched Google for that exact resolution and there's nothing Coventry related.

shmmeee

What about this one:

It's 6228 * 1696 so could be scaled down for your use:

3e0445961dd72241e5d0c6eacfd32b1f.jpg

Might wanna use content aware fill on that bald guy's head though :D

shmmeee

Here it is cropped to the right size, no bald guy now. I'm no graphic designer, so wouldn't want to attempt to add to it unless there's something easy you want.

Link: http://i.imgur.com/fa3yJOv.jpg

fa3yJOv.jpg

Edit: just noticed the colour of the pitch where it's stitched. I've GTG now, but can have a go at fixing that later.

skyblue025

Maybe someone could get a picture of the return game when it will mainly be full and do a high res one of that. Will look better with a full stadium. Needs to be from top row in one of the corners.

mds

Out of interest, where do we stand when it comes to taking cameras into the ground? Would i be stopped from entering the ground or banned from taking photos ?
I know they can be funny about it.

Users who are viewing this thread