Closing Day For Bids (1 Viewer)

torchomatic

With all the forum excitement we seem to have forgotten about this. Any news?

fernandopartridge

I've just read a statement from the Trust:

Elliott has carefully cultivated this erroneous Mr Coventry image which RR made use of when he initially took over but his role is becoming more and more surplus to requirement. Some shallow people still believe this image but many more see past the perma tan and know he is no innocent in the sins of the past.

hutch1972

And what about the gormless bunch called the trust, they too are painting themselves as some kind of super group to save the club !!!
I'd rather have JE trying to save the club than a bunch of wannabe's.
If indeed that has come from the trust they have just lowered themselves to the level of sisu , acl and ccc

RoboCCFC90

I have just tweeted Les Reid so hopefully he might answer back.

@richh87

And what about the gormless bunch called the trust, they too are painting themselves as some kind of super group to save the club !!!
I'd rather have JE trying to save the club than a bunch of wannabe's.
If indeed that has come from the trust they have just lowered themselves to the level of sisu , acl and ccc

It's important that the fans are represented. What's your alternative genius?

I imagine you're bitter than their views get coverage; well guess what - you could take a prominent role in the trust if you could be bothered; but no, you can't.

Don't slag off a group doing infinitely more than you are to save my club.

Are your smart arsed comments going to get this club pointing in the right direction, are they?

Last edited:

Chipfat

Any owners worth having would see the value of having a fans and community connection, i haven't joined the trust but am grateful others have to air views and listen to ideas or plans. If its not for you or you don't see the value start your own trust and see how and what is involved before passing judgement on others that have would be my opinion..

DazzleTommyDazzle

Always great amusement to be had from the expressions of disgust at the staggeringly expensive membership fee of £1.

Thank God it wasn't £1.50 - some people would have gone into total meltdown! :)

honestken

Any owners worth having would see the value of having a fans and community connection, i haven't joined the trust but am grateful others have to air views and listen to ideas or plans. If its not for you or you don't see the value start your own trust and see how and what is involved before passing judgement on others that have would be my opinion..
i thought sisu identified this fact last year.

seems now they have changed their tune though and dont give a fuck what us fans say or want.

Chipfat

I don't think Sisu have changed their mind they never did really care, from day 1 they wanted to come in get promotion and disappear into the night with a case full of profit... They are pretending to listen show intend and act properly to protect the club and consultation in form of fans forums, but still believe a trust with connections is better than nothing at all...

Chipfat

So only 3 ways it goes now and don't like the feeling i'm getting about the outcome,, gut feeling SISU buys back LTD puts all back together and continue's to fail the club and fans. I really can't see Appleton doing anything else, was hoping for a new investor buys ltd gets gifted the GS and deals with Sisu for the remaining rights to play in Coventry.

SkyBlueUkeman

I've just read a statement from the Trust:

Elliott has carefully cultivated this erroneous Mr Coventry image which RR made use of when he initially took over but his role is becoming more and more surplus to requirement. Some shallow people still believe this image but many more see past the perma tan and know he is no innocent in the sins of the past.

You know its bad when satire, thickly slapped on like Mr Elliot's tan, can't be picked up by the majority of people.

shmmeee

You know its bad when satire, thickly slapped on like Mr Elliot's tan, can't be picked up by the majority of people.

To be fair its from the most prominent trust member...

Edit: sorry I can't. AshbyJan posted that about JE on GMK a few years ago. The thread was revived recently. .

torchomatic

Should have put it on ebay. I bet SISU would have bid with a second to go.

chorlton

Does anybody have any idea when we're likely to get any news? I know the answer to that is no but I am desperate for something to move this on.

Users who are viewing this thread