Club official Twitter Account (1 Viewer)

letsallsingtogether

Probably the only club in the country not to offer condolences following the plane crash killing 75 people including a Brazilian football team Chapecoense other than a pathetic retweet from the EFL account.
Maybe it was the commercial directors job to update ?

chiefdave

At least we did a retweet. Quick check and it looks like there's plenty of other clubs with no mention of it at all not even a retweet.

Hobo

Bare bones club. Amateur and playing like it. SiSU haven't the balls to pull the plug, so going for slow suffocation.

trondegilsoltvedt97

Most other clubs haven't either? I think the club twitter is really good at responding to people etc, I don;t see this as something to criticise them for

footyfrenzy

Most other clubs haven't either? I think the club twitter is really good at responding to people etc, I don;t see this as something to criticise them for

The majority of clubs have, This has shaken the whole football world and for the club to not pick up on this despite being prompted to is a disgrace. It takes literally seconds to create a tweet and post it just ask Eric Bristow

trondegilsoltvedt97

The majority of clubs have, This has shaken the whole football world and for the club to not pick up on this despite being prompted to is a disgrace. It takes literally seconds to create a tweet and post it just ask Eric Bristow
Walsall haven't, MK Dons haven't, Sheff U have. Rochdale havent. Bury have. Scunthorpe haven't. Haven't checked any others.
Really don't see this is a point to try to have a go at the club with.

Skyblueweeman

Listen, what's happened is a tragedy and it's great to see 3 of the biggest Brazilian clubs offer players and one of those clubs ask the Brazilian FA to let the club off with relegation over the next 3 seasons in case they find themselves near the bottom whilst building the club.

But...let's not use this as a cheap shot at the club FFS. There might be a reason why they didn't write their own tweet...at least they acknowledged it. And there's more important things in life that complaining about sh*t like this. Seriously...

I know there's such thing as 'football family' but that doesn't autmotically mean that every professional club globally has to tweet something out of respect.

There's too many PC warriors about nowadays...

Nick

Administrator
Listen, what's happened is a tragedy and it's great to see 3 of the biggest Brazilian clubs offer players and one of those clubs ask the Brazilian FA to let the club off with relegation over the next 3 seasons in case they find themselves near the bottom whilst building the club.

But...let's not use this as a cheap shot at the club FFS. There might be a reason why they didn't write their own tweet...at least they acknowledged it. And there's more important things in life that complaining about sh*t like this. Seriously...

I know there's such thing as 'football family' but that doesn't autmotically mean that every professional club globally has to tweet something out of respect.

I know it's a gesture, but I find offering them players the day after theirs have all sadly died is a bit close to the line of "a bit soon".

Skyblueweeman

I know it's a gesture, but I find offering them players the day after theirs have all sadly died is a bit close to the line of "a bit soon".

Yeah, I get that but at least it can help those connected with the club know that there's still something that they might be able to build from. I know they're unlikely to be thinking like that at the moment but it might be a tiny glimmer of light at the long, dark, sh*t tunnel they've just entered. I get your point though.

fernandopartridge

Spot on. Most of the comments are meaningless platitudes. Social media is full of it.

Users who are viewing this thread