Club Statement (1 Viewer)

Nonleagueherewecome

"Supporters will reasonably ask whether the squad was ever strong enough after players left in the summer and whether enough was done to redress the balance within the squad. Of course that's a very good point to raise and that, along with other impacting factors, will be reviewed."

Errrrrr, we don't question this - it is a fact, we got relegated. Twat!

First time a SISU-appointed man has admitted it though, isn't it? He's probably come as close to breaking ranks with SISU as is really possible given the position he's in.

Brighton Sky Blue

Well, he played there this season for Scunny, and whilst he's been one of our brighter players, he's been inconsistent-like today-and is clearly miles off the Man U side. He's improved in his time here, and there have been other Prem stars do well in L1 (Beckham at Preston, Defoe at Bournemouth, Obika at Yeovil from Spurs about 3 spells now and Caulker last season). He is also suited to our style, and will improve with us. Very real chance of it happening IMO.

There will also be Championship teams wanting to sign him on loan too, and it will be United who decide where he goes, not him.

dadgad

Urge fans to not renew season tickets until someone does something which earns trust and respect.
Sisu have zero credibility and that spin confirms it.

sw88

Chief Commentator!
There will also be Championship teams wanting to sign him on loan too, and it will be United who decide where he goes, not him.

Well United will accept loan offers, but it's be upto Norwood himself where he goes.

I do hope it happens, just can't see it.

I agree he has been inconsistent, but he has shown up some of our existing / senior players whilst he's been here. And he is only young so his mistakes are excusable.

Brighton Sky Blue

My point is, it's not in Norwood's best interests to play League 1 football if he has offers to play regularly in the Championship-and nor is it in United's interests.

Users who are viewing this thread