Colchester (Home) Match Thread (1 Viewer)

The Lurker

No thanks, at least Mowbray isn't getting us relegated like that useless piece of turd was going to do.

If he stays he could. Relegation form and it's going one way. That's down. Never known a team to drop as we have in such a short time.

SkyBlue_Bear83

If he stays he could. Relegation form and it's going one way. That's down. Never known a team to drop as we have in such a short time.

Not this season he won't, we can lose every game and will be comfortably safe.

If he looks like getting us relegated next season then he won't be in the job.

The Reverend Skyblue

Why he fucked around with a winning team back in November by bringing in such a big personality and ego like Cole I will never understand.

On top of that he brings in two massive hasbeens like Rammage and Hunt, the youngsters must have felt like TM didn't trust them at all to get the job done.

TM must look back on this and learn from it, we were going so well with the lads on the pitch fighting like brothers fir each other, so why the fuck change it and bring in Prem hasbeens with their egos.

How the hell SISU think they are going to sell a decent amount of season tickets after this total fuck up by TM again god knows.

TM has had just one good winning season on his CV, one decent season finishing seventh or something but the rest of his career is littered with fuck up after fuck up.

Fir the sake of the club and what dignity he has left he has to consider his future with us.

drop down to league two level or conference maybe and try and rebuild his career would be my advice, this total fuck up is his making and I can not for the life of me understand why he did and what he did when we were top in November

Otis

I see Colchester only have 3 clean sheets all season.

They must have been rubbing their hands with glee when they came up against us.

Think at the moment that every League One club wants to play against either us or Doncaster.

Otis

We're not safe.
We can lose every game of the season now and we'll still be safe.

We are a massive 15 points clear of 4th from bottom, with only 8 games left to play and no team has ever gone down on 56 points.

clint van damme

Think at the moment that every League One club wants to play against either us or Doncaster.

we never got behind their defence all night. For 90 minutes we played in front of a bank of 4 and a bank of 5.

I'm not one of the Mowbray out brigade but when you see tactics like that I can understand why some people have turned against him.

no_loyalty

I bet Doncaster can't wait to play us

shmmeee

We can lose every game of the season now and we'll still be safe.

We are a massive 15 points clear of 4th from bottom, with only 8 games left to play and no team has ever gone down on 56 points.

8*3=24 we aren't safe.

We won't go down in all liklihood, but we're not mathematically safe.

D

Deleted member 4439

I thought it was out at the time and was surprised the linesman didn't flag.

Hard angle for him to see though and from that angle it is not 100% clear anyway.

mmm, agree that would be an almost impossible call. And nothing, nothing would excuse such a dismal display. But that is green grass I see between the ball and the line.

I happen to think that there was a second half pen (on jones, I think), just that it occurred in almost slow-mo and we'd already had the one. Not that it probably would had made much difference.

edit: you're right, just thinking about it - the ball could have been in the air, rather than on the floor.

jeez, I'm clutching at excuses here...

Last edited by a moderator:

Gazolba

mmm, agree that would be an almost impossible call. And nothing, nothing would excuse such a dismal display. But that is green grass I see between the ball and the line.
<snip>
You are looking at an angle so the green grass does not necessarily mean it was out! You have to be level with the line to be able to say for certain.

stupot07

View attachment 5112

The ball was out for the goal, then.
The ball is in the air which is why it looks out on this angle, you'd only really be able to tell if you were in line with it.I don't believe it was out none of tbr players appealed, which suggests to me it the ball was still in play when he cut it back.

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk

Users who are viewing this thread