Colchester Match Thread (1 Viewer)

Brighton Sky Blue

Enjoy the form while it lasts and if he's still among the league's top scorers come January then get the highest price possible.

RoboCCFC90

Enjoy the form while it lasts and if he's still among the league's top scorers come January then get the highest price possible.

What says it will stop? Stop being so negative for god sake!

Sky

No way will he be here next season, is only on a one year contract and will be able to pick any club he wants come summer

RoboCCFC90

No way will he be here next season, is only on a one year contract and will be able to pick any club he wants come summer

Well Callum is here now and that's all I care about

RoboCCFC90

I didn't?

"Enjoy the form while it lasts" That's negative! We are playing really well at the moment and our young kids who were born and bred in the area are doing us proud forget what happens in January or the end of the season right now we are winning games and playing well lets enjoy that

RoboCCFC90

So 1m would get turned down? We are not Southampton you know.

It doesn't matter who we are every club sells players but I want to concentrate on the Football and from what I am seeing I am enjoying don't want negativity ruining it for all fans! We are playing well and scoring goals what happens in the future happens, right now our lads are doing the shirt and the fans proud and that makes me happy!

Brighton Sky Blue

"Enjoy the form while it lasts" That's negative! We are playing really well at the moment and our young kids who were born and bred in the area are doing us proud forget what happens in January or the end of the season right now we are winning games and playing well lets enjoy that

It's being realistic as if too much pressure gets put onto him still early on in the season then the form will tail off. We have the best goal difference in the league outside the top 5 and barring a late collapse here will have cleared our points deficit in 6 games-you won't and indeed don't see me complaining about that. It doesn't alter our playing in Northampton in front of dire crowds and sitting under an embargo courtesy of our esteemed owners...

devonrich

???? All form comes to an end at some point - perfectly reasonable quote and not at all negative.

RoboCCFC90

???? All form comes to an end at some point - perfectly reasonable quote and not at all negative.

It's negative at the moment while we are playing well!

RoboCCFC90

It's being realistic as if too much pressure gets put onto him still early on in the season then the form will tail off. We have the best goal difference in the league outside the top 5 and barring a late collapse here will have cleared our points deficit in 6 games-you won't and indeed don't see me complaining about that. It doesn't alter our playing in Northampton in front of dire crowds and sitting under an embargo courtesy of our esteemed owners...

Realistic is we are winning 2-0 at 'Home' and that's all I want to concentrate on not a minute past this game, right now we are playing well, scoring goals and our young lads are doing well, right now at this moment that's all that matters

Covstar

Stats so far :

Coventry City - Colchester
Possesion: 67% 33%
Shots: 21 3
On Target: 10 0

Says it all really. Utterly Dominant.

InterSkyBlues

Good mention for the peeps on the hill by Amy ssn. The protesters on the hill are making a racket. Good on you lot, I sure am missing my fix but I ain't giving one more anything to those bastards.....

Brighton Sky Blue

Realistic is we are winning 2-0 at 'Home' and that's all I want to concentrate on not a minute past this game, right now we are playing well, scoring goals and our young lads are doing well, right now at this moment that's all that matters

I think your wires are crossed-I'm not complaining at the results and performances being achieved under the present circumstances! Pressley has done very well thus far but it just makes you wonder where we could be headed but for such terrible off field management.

Ashdown1

Top 6, Top goalscorer, top goalscorers in the league, crowds at the Ricoh in Coventry would have been pushing 12,000 by now and revenue increasing every home game !

RoboCCFC90

I think your wires are crossed-I'm not complaining at the results and performances being achieved under the present circumstances! Pressley has done very well thus far but it just makes you wonder where we could be headed but for such terrible off field management.

We can all think about that, I have my own hopes of what we can do and if we can keep up how we are playing right now it's achievable!

ESB

Suppose while we're attacking the balls at the end away from our goal, probably our best form of defence

Users who are viewing this thread