Colchester Press Conference (1 Viewer)

thekidfromstrettoncamp

He says " I been doing this for a very long time now" but he cannot see the failings too defensive and when we get the ball up front like Tuesday when we had plenty of chances are not taken what do our strikers do all week in training.

Nick

Administrator
He says " I been doing this for a very long time now" but he cannot see the failings too defensive and when we get the ball up front like Tuesday when we had plenty of chances are not taken what do our strikers do all week in training.

Try and shoot from 40 yards it seems.

thekidfromstrettoncamp

They cannot head it in when they are 6 yards out .have they got goals post up at Ryton if so can they show our strikers where they are . Our strikers are becoming a joke . Some want to walk it in some want to shoot from way out and some wont shoot when in a great position, sort it out Robins

Warwickhunt

They cannot head it in when they are 6 yards out .have they got goals post up at Ryton if so can they show our strikers where they are . Our strikers are becoming a joke . Some want to walk it in some want to shoot from way out and some wont shoot when in a great position, sort it out Robins
I think MR has installed bigger goals just to give the strikers a bit of confidence! trouble is they think thats the size of them on match days

Sky Blue Harry H

Calm down lads - hoping the inclement weather will mean that defending will be trickier tomorrow, which should hopefully suit the side attacking most (which should be us) I'll log in after the match tomorrow evening to take a large portion of humble pie if I'm wrong!

thekidfromstrettoncamp

We have to put men forward he talks about teams parking the bus but we play too deep .I noticed Tuesday F G R put 4 men up against 3 of ours when we had a corner when they were 1 -0 up caused us to panic could you have seen us do that.

Londonccfcfan

Calm down lads - hoping the inclement weather will mean that defending will be trickier tomorrow, which should hopefully suit the side attacking most (which should be us) I'll log in after the match tomorrow evening to take a large portion of humble pie if I'm wrong!

Good point.

But Burge will also be dreading the ball could swerving more if they take long pot shots.

Londonccfcfan

INTERVIEW: Mark Robins looks ahead to the Sky Blues' clash with the U's.

He knows Colchester will park the bus, then he says "I will do what is right and what I know is right. I have been doing this for a very long time now."

Does that mean 2 DMs and random late subs?

Fingers crossed he becomes a tactical genius and we hammer them!

From that he doesn’t look like he’s gonna change a lot.

MR does have self belief in what he’s doing, which has got me cautiously optimistic.

Users who are viewing this thread