Colchester United (Away) Match Thread (3 Viewers)

Skyblueweeman

Yup, end of January is my tipping point to have a bit of faith ;)

We've had the odd ropey rsult, not beating Swindon and the like ain't great but... looks like we're helped by there not being a stand out side this season, that means those results can be got away with a bit.

Said on another thread that I'm still a little bit gutted about those dropped points at Swindon. We'd be 2 points clear at the top now and even a point clear if Walsall and Burton win their games in hand.

Hey ho...onwards and upwards!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

kg82

Yep. Can someone let that knob, Durham, know?

And we beat a team that have nearly as good a home record as us I believe? But let's try and put us down because we're finally doing well, and that's not allowed!

covcity4life

great to see lamieres playing insightful passes and running at defenders and getting a shot off to get us the 3rd goal. still think he can be big player for us this season

wingy

great to see lamieres playing insightful passes and running at defenders and getting a shot off to get us the 3rd goal. still think he can be big player for us this season

Amen to that.
Worth noting that he slipped 3 lovely passes into the box V Posh first half that with better finishing, before being subbed off.
He's done little wrong In my eyes,.
Not straightforward when In and out of the side, TM has alluded to his being a little unfortunate not to start regularly.

covcity4life

Amen to that.
Worth noting that he slipped 3 lovely passes into the box V Posh first half that with better finishing, before being subbed off.
He's done little wrong In my eyes,.
Not straightforward when In and out of the side, TM has alluded to his being a little unfortunate not to start regularly.

3rd game in a row aswell wasnt it? some players need conssitency

wonder if he will start vs gillingham

Specs WT-R75

Said on another thread that I'm still a little bit gutted about those dropped points at Swindon. We'd be 2 points clear at the top now and even a point clear if Walsall and Burton win their games in hand.

Hey ho...onwards and upwards!

But if we had won that game, maybe we wouldn't have had the fighting spirit to come back and beat Peterborough from 2-0 down, so 1 point gained in my eyes :)

letsallsingtogether

But if we had won that game, maybe we wouldn't have had the fighting spirit to come back and beat Peterborough from 2-0 down, so 1 point gained in my eyes :)

Or maybe we wouldn't have gone 2-0 down in the first place so 2 points lost?

mechaishida

Yep, I tried to post something along these lines earlier but firefox crashed - Lameiras is a talented lad, but I think his weakness was that he asked too much space and time to get a through-ball away, or indeed to get a decent run at defenders, and the result was he'd be closed down early or isolated.

Seems TM is coaching him well, and investing time into developing his strengths.

eastwoodsdustman

Yep, I tried to post something along these lines earlier but firefox crashed - Lameiras is a talented lad, but I think his weakness was that he asked too much space and time to get a through-ball away, or indeed to get a decent run at defenders, and the result was he'd be closed down early or isolated.

Seems TM is coaching him well, and investing time into developing his strengths.

He is on a different wavelength with some of his passing around the box. I am looking forward to him Maddison and Fortune linking up together.

Users who are viewing this thread