Comedians or entertainers you cannot stand (1 Viewer)

Flying Fokker

Jack Whitehall
Sarah Millican
Russell Howard
Roy Chubby Brown
The boring thin bloke bloke on the peep show.
The bloke who plays Mrs Brown
SISU
Gabby Logan. (Derogatory about CCFC once).
That Frankie Boyle
Insomnia

Jack Whitehall
Sarah Millican
Russell Howard
Roy Chubby Brown
The boring thin bloke bloke on the peep show.
The bloke who plays Mrs Brown
SISU
Gabby Logan. (Derogatory about CCFC once).
That Frankie Boyle
Insomnia

gabby logan? wrong thread, stick her on the hot babes one :)

jo brand
phil jupitus
eddie izzard

worst comidiens ever!!!!!!!!!!!

Otis

Eddie Izzard? :eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek:

Have you not seen Death Star Canteen?

[video=youtube;8d_l-p6rUNI]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8d_l-p6rUNI[/video]

For me Eddie Izzard is one of the funniest blokes I have ever seen. Seen him live 3 times now.

As for unfunniest .....

Victoria Wood
Lenny Henry
Harry Hill
Russel Howard

LastGarrison

Harry Hill
Miranda Hart
Sarah
Some Canadian/Yank bird who is always on 8 out of 10 Cats, Buzzcocks and the like.

Mainly just Harry Hill and every female comic.

Otis

Harry Hill
Miranda Hart
Sarah
Some Canadian/Yank bird who is always on 8 out of 10 Cats, Buzzcocks and the like.

Mainly just Harry Hill and every female comic.

Just do not get the appeal of Harry Hill at all. Just seems to pull faces and dress up silly to try and gain laughs.

Blue Maniac

Miranda whatsherface, because she's painfully unfunny

Sandi 'Clive Anderson in a wig' Toksvig, purely because of her tone of voice

Peter 'I think saying ordinary sentences in a northern accent is comedy' Kay

Blue Maniac

Peter Kay was really funny for 5 minutes.
I think you've made this up. Are you telling me he took a five minute break from saying "Garlic bread?" and "Eeh, do you remember (insert name of something that was popular in the 80s)? What were that/they all about?"?

No, I simply don't believe you. It's literally not possible that Peter Kay has ever done, said or produced anything funny in his entire life.

Otis

When he did his first ever stand-up I watched it on TV and for me he was funny.

After that though there was just repetition and a lack of new material. He is like a one joke comedian and once you have heard the joke a couple of times you don't want to hear it again.

Otis

Yep, agree with all these.

Can I say Davina fucking McCall? There are two permanent marks on my tv screen because of her.

Just realised, we are talking about entertainers too aren't we.

Up to the podium steps .... Vernon Kay. :(

LastGarrison

I think you've made this up. Are you telling me he took a five minute break from saying "Garlic bread?" and "Eeh, do you remember (insert name of something that was popular in the 80s)? What were that/they all about?"?

No, I simply don't believe you. It's literally not possible that Peter Kay has ever done, said or produced anything funny in his entire life.

I put forward Phoenix Nights as evidence against the prosecution.

Nick

Administrator
That Miranda woman seems to win so many awards and be so popular but not funny at all..

rob9872

Pheonix nights was genius. Max and Paddy not too shabby either.

Can't stand is a bit strong for any of these who cause you no real pain - try turning over!

Nick

Administrator
I liked Pheonix Nights :)

I can't stand most american "comedy shoes" like Friends and that rubbish!

scroobiustom

Wow, some baffling choices IMO,
My List:

Miranda Hart
Andi Osho
Shappi Khorsandi
Jo Brand
Zoe Lyons
Mel Giedroyc & Sue Perkins (if they count)

I see a trend appearing!

Paxman II

There are hardly any real comedians in the UK.

They that call themselves comedians are a disgrace for the most part and can't understand how they have an audience?

For me comedy must be funny! How about that for a concept?

It does not need a 4 letter word to make it funny either. I cringe when so called comedy is laughed at by an audience because the end line response is 'Fuck'. How is that funny when out of context?

Some of my favourite comedians based on their act on stage in the UK must be Lee Evans, Eddie Izzard, Rhod Gilbert and there are a couple more at best.
Women simply don't make good comedians do they?

Last edited:

Otis

There are hardly any real comedians in the UK.

They that call themselves comedians are a disgrace for the most part and can't understand how they have an audience?

For me comedy must be funny! How about that for a concept?

It does not need a 4 letter word to make it funny either. I cringe when so called comedy is laughed at by an audience because the end line response is 'Fuck'. How is that funny when out of context?

Some of my favourite comedians based on their act on stage in the UK must be Lee Evans, Eddie Izzard, Rhod Gilbert and there are a couple more at best.
Women simply don't make good comedians do they?

I don't know, Thatcher wasn't too bad.

Sent from my KIS using Tapatalk 2

scroobiustom

I don't know, Thatcher wasn't too bad.

Sent from my KIS using Tapatalk 2

Dennis? yeah, he was a right joker! :facepalm:

Or do you mean that Maggie character, pretending not to know who/ where she is...classic

Flying Fokker

Ken Dodd actually impressed me. Relentless gags, captive audience in as much as anyone who leaves before 11:30pm is deemed to be bunking off, clean and subtle inuendo.

By comparison, Paul Merton......good on TV. Terrible live.

Without wanting to be sexist I don't find any women comedians funny. All their jokes seem to be about men, sex and dieting. The worst by far are Miranda and Sarah Millican.

(Although I do find vicar of dibley funny with Dawn French)

westendunited

Who's that gay dancer with the crew cut have to turn tv over if ever he's on. And that Rylan from X factor. I wouldn't get tired of punching either of them.

Flying Fokker

Without wanting to be sexist I don't find any women comedians funny. All their jokes seem to be about men, sex and dieting. The worst by far are Miranda and Sarah Millican.

(Although I do find vicar of dibley funny with Dawn French)

You don't like the idea of nunu's then? I can't stand them.
The little one in Miranda also gets on my nerves. People who haven't made it in acting.

The welsh blonde in Gavin and Stacey......She can't act. She's just being herself. Tat.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread