Community day (1 Viewer)

scottccfc

Had a flyer from daughters school.can
Get up to 4 tickets for the game vs Gillingham on 2nd feb. Hopefully a better result then last years

Liquid Gold

Sweepstake for the first time you see someone not normally around calling the players shit? I'm going for 3 minutes.

scottccfc

or someone saying which ones chaplin again my favourite one from last season was "what colour are our shirts again?"

Magwitch

Last years v Accrington was quiet amazing there were whole families round me From various parts of the world and most wearing Sky Blue, shame we were so poor on the day. Hopefully this time we can perform and encourage some to come again.

pusbccfc

The last community day was awful. Atmosphere was shocking. 10,000 ticket holders didn't turn up. We played poorly.

Let's hope it's better this time.

GaryMabbuttsLeftKnee

It's a great idea and initiative, last year wasn't executed perfectly (especially by the playing team!). One thing that I find pretty unbelievable is the Season Ticket holders mouthing off on Social Media saying they should get a free beer/pie because they've had to pay full price etc etc, does anyone really care that much? Why do people have to moan about everything?! I was more than happy to pay £300, and I'd be more than happy to have further reduced tickets to a) increase support for the future and b) increase the match experience and atmosphere.

Earlsdon-Loyal-Blue

It's a great idea and initiative, last year wasn't executed perfectly (especially by the playing team!). One thing that I find pretty unbelievable is the Season Ticket holders mouthing off on Social Media saying they should get a free beer/pie because they've had to pay full price etc etc, does anyone really care that much? Why do people have to moan about everything?! I was more than happy to pay £300, and I'd be more than happy to have further reduced tickets to a) increase support for the future and b) increase the match experience and atmosphere.

Fairplay. I don't have a ST anymore and just pay as I go but my mentality has always been having a ST guarantees you a ticket, in your chosen seat, for the season, come rain or shine.

The fact they're giving tickets away FOC, to schools for the cheap seats that aren't already sold, once or twice a season for an unattractive game wouldn't bother me either.

In the last 5 years, the club has become more and more detached from the community and this idea is a good way of trying to bring in new/young supporters.

chiefdave

If it was like Wasps and there were thousands of free tickets every week I might be wondering if buying a season ticket was the best option but for a handful of games a season who cares. Get the ground as full as possible.

My season ticket works out to £15 a game so that's hardly full price anyway plus you're guaranteed Wembley tickets for our annual visit.

Users who are viewing this thread