Match Thread Confirmed Ins and Outs 2023/2024 Summer (1 Viewer)

Gibbo

New
New, McNally, New, loan, da Silva
Hamer Sheaf
O'Hare, Eccles
New

Subs: From Wilson, Bidwell, McFadz, Allen, Kelly, Godden

EDITED

Last edited:

Offhegoes

Wonder if Howley will keep progressing. He’s an AM isn’t he?
Wasn't that impressed to be honest + I thought he was more of a holding midfielder? Thought he looked a little lost in the games he played. Was more impressed with Burroughs at LWB, but then he kind of disappeared.

slowpoke

Most improved player this season the only thing we do need another keeper so does Robins go for one better or a younger prospect. Simon Moore is certainly not good enough.

DannyThomas_1981

New
New, McNally, New, loan, da Silva
Hamer Sheaf
O'Hare, Eccles
New

Subs: From Wilson, Bidwell, McFadz, Allen, Kelly, Godden

EDITED

If we keep Hamer and Palmer is fully fit, I'd go for a box of:

Hamer Sheaf

O'Hare Palmer

Some might say that's reckless - but technically that combination is very good and would increase our possession. I'm a huge fan of Palmer and hope to see the best of him next season.

If we want to go more defensive in certain games/situations, I'd happily go with:

Sheaf Kelly Hamer

O'Hare

Kelly was brilliant in the final 4-5 games. If Josh continues his development he could also play the Kelly role - I love the lad's confidence and his penalty at Wembley hasn't been mentioned enough - it was huge that he volunteered to step up to take that pen at this point of his career.

Nuskyblue

I'll try to keep this updated as players come and go over the coming weeks.

Feel free to tag me below if there are comings and goings that I may have missed.

INFIFA 23 Rating
Jay DasilvaLB4 years69
OUT
Tom BillsonGKReleased59
Josh Wilson-EsbrandLWBLoan End63
Fankaty DaboRBReleased69
Julien DacostaRWBReleased65
Todd KaneRWBReleased67
Blaine RoweRWBReleased55
Brooke Norton-CuffeyRWBLoan End66
Michael RoseCBReleased70
Callum DoyleCBLoan End68
Luke McnallyCBLoan End71
Jay McgrathCBReleased55
George BurroughsCBReleased55
Jonathan PanzoCBLoan End69
Will BapagaLWReleased62
Ricardo DinangaRWReleased53
Aiden FinneganCMReleased52
Sean MaguireSTReleased67
Martyn WaghornSTReleased67
Tyler WalkerSTReleased67
Harrison NeeSTReleased54
FIFA 23 Out1254
FIFA 23 IN69
Difference-1185
Do you think you could add a line at the bottom to show the average rating of players in/out?

You hold your breath every time the opposition win a corner. The clean sheets down to addition of McNally to Doyle & McFadz to make a very strong back 3.
I don't think you can argue that a good goalkeeper and back line will lead to clean sheets. He made some absolutely fantastic saves last season and I think you'd be hard pushed to find better at this level.

Offhegoes

Wilson deserves to start as No 1 next season without a doubt. You can see his and the defence's confidence in him improve dramatically as the season progressed. He's also cut out the hesitating when the ball has been played back to him, and the mad rushes off his line.
Despite that, I am still not 100% convinced. Hope Moore moves on, and we bring in a young(ish) keeper with first team experience from perhaps League 1-2 as a No 2 to keep him on his toes.

slowpoke

Most improved player in the club, maybe the division, but we do need to sign another keeper, up to the manager if he brings in better, you always need better.

Users who are viewing this thread