Congratulations on your return home (1 Viewer)

Covkid1968#

You’re having a decent day and then up pops a fricking Woolley back on the forum. Are we back on your radar then chap? 😂😂😂

Mcbean

Hello Foxy - still alive i see - you are obviously bored of Incester fame so you come and look at grass roots football ( maybe a bit a plastic as well ) - we are coming !

steve cooper

Why do we allow idiots like this on our forum?
It's ok for rival supporters to come onto forums to discuss specific games or incidents with mutual effect, but Hackneyfox is just a WUM.

Covkid1968#

Yeah he does seem pretty normal in fairness ... but I’d still rather he busied himself stitching knickers/socks or filling crisp packets... or whatever the good people of Leics do. ... at least until we get back into the PL. 😎😎

oscillatewildly

Hopefully in League One though.
Foxy, if you're still there, who in your opinion is the best former Cov player to have gone on to play for Leicester? Doesn't have to have been a direct transfer between the clubs and it could be someone who played before your time. (By 'best' I obviously mean best for Leicester)
Who, foxy, who?

wingy

Foxy, if you're still there, who in your opinion is the best former Cov player to have gone on to play for Leicester? Doesn't have to have been a direct transfer between the clubs and it could be someone who played before your time. (By 'best' I obviously mean best for Leicester)
Who, foxy, who?
Tommie English!!

jimmyhillsfanclub

If HackneyFox ups his post count considerably whilst heading off on huge tangents in order to undermine his own arguments, he can become our version of the Sunderland forums Astute.

robbiethemole

Living just over the border, it’s been difficult to bring some Warwickshire refinement to the locals. I feel very missionary-ish helping some of the poor six-fingered souls I fear it may end up a losing battle.

Kneeza

Living just over the border, it’s been difficult to bring some Warwickshire refinement to the locals. I feel very missionary-ish helping some of the poor six-fingered souls I fear it may end up a losing battle.
I'm surrounded by Foxes and Tigers fans here, and one of them grew up in Cov. Grrr.
Could be worse though. They could be yellow & black plastic flag wavers.

Kneeza

You know what I had to reign in my Grandsons grammar a couple of years ago when he started with some Hinkley style version of Sorreh .🥺
Both my daughters were dragged up in Leics. I feel your pain; it's a constant battle, but I think they're over the worst.

Users who are viewing this thread