Congratulations (1 Viewer)

cafc83

Just thought I'd say congratulations on reaching the play offs as you predicted. The jpt final must seem even more trivial to you now your massive club is destined for greater things.

Houchens Head

Fairly well known member from Malvern
Sarcasm is the lowest form of wit Pal. Go away. Troll. :jerkit:

Steve.B50

Looking forward to playing you again next season, take over half your stadium again and then you try and bring a mini bus load here.

wolfie

Just thought I'd say congratulations on reaching the play offs as you predicted. The jpt final must seem even more trivial to you now your massive club is destined for greater things.

for someone who is so proud of supporting a team that has no crowd trouble, your very good of trying to stir the shit. are you the type who causes trouble then runs away scared. cowardice comes to mind. go back to ur pointless little team.......

dongonzalos

Every cloud has a silver lining.
Our silver lining is potentially fantastic.

Nick

Administrator
Dont they need a crowd for it to have trouble?

Probably that boring prick off twitter who comments about every tweet, middle aged fella sat in his full kit in his mums spare room!

Oh stop please, your Northern humour is just so hilarious...................................Now fuck off back to your little shithole and leave our forum to us theres a good boy :jerkit:

BaldyJ

We'll still finish above your tinpot team even with a 10 point deduction!

philmcc

Ah crewe fans who are brainwashed year in year out by a club with no ambition... proud of selling their best players when normal fans get angry about it...that's why your club will never be destined for greater things...our day will come, you and your club are a joke mate.

Last edited:

scroobiustom

I saw cafc i thought why is a Charlton being a dick

Bad news for you is we will be dropping in to take over your stadium again. Got to give the seats some use

logjoe

AHHHH premier league feeder club. keep looking over you shoulder we will go past you again before the season ends

ricohman

Because that prick will keep coming back, he disapears when crewe are doing shit and only appears when they have had a result, like their recent draw.

If he posts again i will stoop low join the crewe forum and give them dogs abuse. Childish i know but thats what were dealing with here

RoboCCFC90

Sod off muppet!

Faz

It's like being picked on by the ugly kid in class that everyone ignores and he tries to get attention. That's all cafc is.

I honestly didn't even know Crewe were in the football league until the new season started.

Users who are viewing this thread