Contact the administrator (1 Viewer)

AFCCOVENTRY

Mr Appleton has an email address on his company website. I wonder if he will entertain any CCFC fans questions.

Keen Arsenal fan I see...

[email protected]

edgy

Please for the love of god, don't not email him. He's very busy & doesn't need bothering with stupid questions or insults. It would be highly embarrassing to hear that anyone does email him.

sw88

Chief Commentator!
Please for the love of god, don't not email him. He's very busy & doesn't need bothering with stupid questions or insults. It would be highly embarrassing to hear that anyone does email him.

He can't be that busy! Weeks after taking on the job he went on a fortnights holiday, and still hasn't figured out where the bloomin golden share is!

Grendel

Psgm1 is probably e mailing him as we speak.

shy_tall_knight

I will offer him my services as I am a qualified accountant but have also got a magnifying glass, a bloodhound and quite a few mates and between us and the dog and the equipment we are bound to find the golden share.

Broken Hearted Sky Blue

Psgm1 is probably e mailing him as we speak.

I do hope not after all dont want to derail or disrupt Joy in her quest for football glory I'm looking forward to the details of her masterplan. Or perhaps like all great leaders she will keep it close to her chest and it will just happen. Remember in Joy and Timmy we trust !

Broken Hearted Sky Blue

I thought the SBT had an in depth interview with him!

They did but when they mentioned Sisu, GS etc he ran out of the room screaming and babbling like a Rampton inmate he is now in a darkened room with a cold compress on his forehead thats why we havent heard from him he wont leave the room

wingy

The League and FA would be a better Vehicle , Urge them to expose the reality of our Structure and its myriad implications , and more importantly request they re-evaluate what they define as Fit + Proper.

Users who are viewing this thread