Convince meo believe the offer to (1 Viewer)

slyblue57

So as a convinced anti Sisu anti CCC ,ACL but pro CCFC, Kcic, why should I support anything other than what is best for my football team.
Im 56 been going to watch City home and away since i was 10, first with my dad who has sadly passed away. now with my son
I hear the "Sisu Scum " etc, I hear the CCC , ACL bad guys from the few.
I hear the great super fantastic Ricoh arena.
I hear the poor old Higgs Trust.
I do nt like the Ricoh I ve always found it souless. If it was full i ll accept it might be great .
I think the CCC should sell it. I think the CCC parking restrictions were stupid
and stopped more people attending, it was even in place for the Olympics, ridiculous for a council wanting to raise money.
I do believe that the CCC/ ACL were ripping off the club with the rent of 1.2 Million per year,but I believe the costs only offer was more than fair.
I do believe that the Higgs Trust trying to sue Sisu was ridiculous as , from what i ve read previously the purchase was vetoed by CCC, albeit
Sisu and Higgs had agreed a sale contrary to what necessarily being said now.
I believe the Ricoh is a big white elephant now and it should be sold. Not necessarily to Sisu/ Otium but to the highest bidder whom ever it is.
I ll never go to Northampton but will continue to go away.
I fully support Kcic.
Im City till i die, sad but true.
I really do nt get the hate Sisu love City, CCC/ACL are great. I despise all of them I want whats best for the team. I want Sisu gone, I want no CCC interference.
Pusb ....... Please

slyblue57

Sorry I also believe,as the Batchelors used to sing. " that for every drop of rain that falls a flower grows " lol

Users who are viewing this thread