Coronavirus Thread (Off Topic, Politics) (50 Viewers)

Grendel

Achieving victory over you is no accomplishment. It’s like winning a boxing match against a toddler.

Your big ‘gotcha’ Ukraine comment makes absolute no sense by the way.

Well it would be an achievement to beat a toddler if you were a new born child

NorthernWisdom

You know what, I don’t want to go all conspiracy theory at all - but it’s bugging me and has been these last couple of days.

I am glad he’s out of hospital and glad he’s on the mend... but does it sit totally logically with you given some of the testimonies from members of this forum about having it?
A mate of mine's brother had a very similar trajectory to Johnson, tbf.

SeaSeeEffCee

Well it would be an achievement to beat a toddler if you were a new born child
Yeah, I agree, a new born child is probably about the level of intellect I would fancy you to defeat in a debate before you start stammering and wildly changing the subject. Probably why you lost so handily to me.

David O'Day

Government has only hit 13% of its first ventilator roll out target

Sent from my SM-G975F using Tapatalk

Brylowes

The spread of the virus isn't down to any single event. But idiots not doing as advised spreads it faster. Having freedom to move around easily should change. It is those spreading it around that are then infecting those looking after them.
I absolutely agree ‘but there’s no point blaming idiots for acting like idiots,

Grendel

Yeah, I agree, a new born child is probably about the level of intellect I would fancy you to defeat in a debate before you start stammering and wildly changing the subject. Probably why you lost so handily to me.

Whet a zinger - I have no comeback

W

westcountry_skyblue

Naz shah shadow Secretary of State for women and equalities you couldn’t make it up!!!

W

westcountry_skyblue

Only you could as Marsha de Cordova is the shadow secretary of state for women and equality

Sent from my SM-G975F using Tapatalk
Oops sorry community cohesion still a fcuking laugh you couldn’t make it up after her past.

W

westcountry_skyblue

She’s a disgrace after the grooming scandal.
Should be nowhere near politics.
What excuse do you lefties have for her,Your just blinkered by ideology.You need to convince the electorate and try and win elections.Its over 40 years since a proper Labour Party won and as you say Blair’s wasn’t a proper labour win. Smell the coffee!!!
I want to vote labour but this has put me off.

fernandopartridge

What excuse do you lefties have for her,Your just blinkered by ideology.You need to convince the electorate and try and win elections.Its over 40 years since a proper Labour Party won and as you say Blair’s wasn’t a proper labour win. Smell the coffee!!!

This is a thread about corona virus. Labour are not in government. It is irrelevant. I've no time for Shah, thought what she said was detestable.
Ideology isn't a derogatory term either Wurzel.

Astute

i saw some reporting that they’re limiting animals for consumption and for example removing dog from the list. The weirdest thing I saw on the new list was raccoon I think. Looks like there’s going to be some changes in terms of what’s eaten legally even if the conditions don’t improve. Small wins. They must realise what impact this is going to have on their international reputation.
It was like I posted a link to previously. They have a large amount of people that are becoming cat and dog lovers and keep them as pets. Most of what gets eaten are stolen pets. And they have somehow worked out that only between 5% And 10% of the population would even consider eating dogs and cats now. So it has become an easier call to make. Many people seem to think that most Chinese people eat them.

Astute

You know what, I don’t want to go all conspiracy theory at all - but it’s bugging me and has been these last couple of days.

I am glad he’s out of hospital and glad he’s on the mend... but does it sit totally logically with you given some of the testimonies from members of this forum about having it?
How about the members of the forum that might have had it but showed no symptoms?

As you may have noticed Kenny Dalglish tested positive for the virus a few days ago. He was in hospital for a different reason and was only tested as a precaution. It affects different people in a different way. Boris is still going to be away for a long time.

Or is it that the NHS staff who looked after him are all part of some sort of conspiracy?

shmmeee

Because she accidentally retweeted a parody account then deleted it?

Bit of an extreme reaction.

shmmeee

It was at best very poor judgement to be honest.

It was a retweet on social media, probably just saw it was Owen Jones and clicked without thinking, without any other evidence it’s proof of nothing.

The stuff about Israel is worth being concerned about, there’s far too much of it on the Labour Muslim Far Left, but the “grooming scandal” is just standard far right obsession with everyone being pedos bollocks.

Grendel

Because she accidentally retweeted a parody account then deleted it?

Bit of an extreme reaction.

She’s shocking and I’m referring to the Israel tripe - I’m not even aware of the grooming gang stuff but she’s a disaster area

Astute

France will start to reopen on the 11th of May, could we follow a similar pattern?
Talking to the wife. He said France was ill prepared. Admitted France is a militant country but praised the citizens for mainly accepting measures set. 11th May set for childcare and schools up to the age of 16 to open where they can. Time to start up big businesses where they can. But no entertainment of any kind. No pubs, restaurants, cinemas or anything allowed.

Had wife in tears listening to him. Truthful and to the point. Just what we need here.

Users who are viewing this thread