Could a large scale protest happen? (1 Viewer)

Cov 4 Prem

Peaceful protest on the day of a home game - Travel up to the HQ and boycott a game? The recent post about an account of the visit seems to show that they seemed surprise anyone would dare speak to them!

If people on the forum here pulled together as one and attempt to organise it for one set date, IE - Flyers and internet advertisements etc.

Could it be done?

We are all words. I saw the fan who took action in the other thread, and it seems to have reached them we do actually care.

Would it be worth it?

Just my thoughts. We are all talking/thinking it so could we do it?

ccfcway

any chance someone can also pop to Walkers Crisps HQ whilst they are down there and complain about Monster Munch beef not tasting the same as they used to.

Jimthor

I'd be reluctant to boycott a game. Whilst it would send a message to SISU, our top priority should remain that we get behind the boys and let them know that they still have our support.

gouldberg

Don't want to be a party pooper but I paid to watch the football. I won't be missing a game to spend yet more money to travel to London.

If there's going to be a protest, it needs to be at the Ricoh. More accessible and we can then cheer on the players who have done nothing wrong in all of this. Derby infront of the Sky Sports camera's in September stands out as our best bet to be honest, although I'll be getting a bit of practice in against Watford.

:blue::blue::blue::blue::blue:

Cov 4 Prem

I'd be reluctant to boycott a game. Whilst it would send a message to SISU, our top priority should remain that we get behind the boys and let them know that they still have our support.

Although I thoroughly agree - What little confidence they have after the transfer window has finished will be shattered. If word gets out and were taking a stand against the board for them i'm sure they'll understand. Perhaps not feel as much pressure, it will put the facts into the limelight.

CovLis86

I think a better option would be a sit in at a game. We shall not be moved until SISU go... etc etc.

SkyBlue_Bear83

Don't want to be a party pooper but I paid to watch the football. I won't be missing a game to spend yet more money to travel to London.

If there's going to be a protest, it needs to be at the Ricoh. More accessible and we can then cheer on the players who have done nothing wrong in all of this. Derby infront of the Sky Sports camera's in September stands out as our best bet to be honest, although I'll be getting a bit of practice in against Watford.

:blue::blue::blue::blue::blue:

Any protest during a match would go unnoticed for the whole, it would better taking place before the game or something.

flammablepiss

Facebook User
I don't thing boycotting is a good idea.... Do it another time... one that makes sense!
It would make sense for a large scale protest and to film it ourselves with a good quality camera and everyone taking pictures (this will encourage others to follow our lead after the protest... and if the footage and pics are good enough then the press will use them anyway)! We could either do this at SISU HQ .... OR at the Ricoh after a game (might be a better bet as people can join in any time then).

To seriously make a protest work maybe we should make a small group (maybe 5-10) of "definite goers" (such as marshals) who can independently promote the movement over the web, matches, and locally. Attend with flyers, banners, shirts etc,!

All in favour of changing Rich's name to Delboy?

Cobi Jones's Dreads

Love The City Hate Sisu!

LTCHS!

PUSB!

Users who are viewing this thread