Cov Back To Ricoh speaking to Ann Lucas Today (4 Viewers)

RoboCCFC90

Will be speaking to Ann Lucas today from 1pm.

Nick

Administrator
Who will be? Has it been confirmed they are coming back or just speaking to her about the situation so I can change the title?

RoboCCFC90

The protest group Nick, Cov Back To Ricoh will be speaking to Ann Lucas today from 1pm, surely you haven't forgotten them already ;)

dongonzalos

Cov Back To Ricoh

Does he mean a group called cov back to Ricoh will be talking to her.

Thought she would be a little busy today

Obviously is not too concerned re the JR

Last edited:

chiefdave

The protest group Nick, Cov Back To Ricoh will be speaking to Ann Lucas today from 1pm, surely you haven't forgotten them already ;)

I find it a bit suspicious that we only ever hear from this group at times that would seem to suit SISU, makes me wonder if there's someone behind the scenes promting them. It would be very convinient for SISU if, assuming the JR gets kicked out, there was a report that placed the blame with CCC / ACL made public today.

Nick

Administrator

To be honest, there are so many splinter groups, protest groups I don't know who is who. It doesn't help with the misleading title though ;)

RoboCCFC90

I find it a bit suspicious that we only ever hear from this group at times that would seem to suit SISU, makes me wonder if there's someone behind the scenes promting them. It would be very convinient for SISU if, assuming the JR gets kicked out, there was a report that placed the blame with CCC / ACL made public today.

My personal opinion on CBTR is that because they're not shouting Sisu out every everywhere they're perceived as Sisu lackeys

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

dongonzalos

Maybe Anne has asked for it. Once the JR is kicked out she can talk freely and lay her cards in the table.

covcity4life

join my group

get cov back to ricoh and then keep them there and spend money on squad and win premier league.

catchy name.

RoboCCFC90

To be honest, there are so many splinter groups, protest groups I don't know who is who. It doesn't help with the misleading title though ;)

I'll give you that ;)

Hobo

Does he mean a group called cov back to Ricoh will be talking to her.

Thought she would be a little busy today

Obviously is not too concerned re the JR

The JR doesn't involve CCC today. It is SISU stating their case to a judge orally. The judge will either kick it out, or if he feels they have a case it would be allowed to progress to a full hearing, then it would involve CCC.

RoboCCFC90

GCBTRATKTTASMOSAWPL

I'm in. Get a flag made.

Is there any way we can incorporate the remaining 13 letters of the alphabet in the slogan?

chiefdave

My personal opinion on CBTR is that because they're not shouting Sisu out every everywhere they're perceived as Sisu lackeys

That doesn't explain why there is zero heard from them most of the time. If you were running a campaign surely you would be wanting to make as many people as possible aware of it and signing up on forums such as this to put your point across?

Check out their facebook / twitter / website and you'll find nothing. They ignore anything that questions their stance. They also seem to have a disproportionate amount of coverage from the Telegraph and in particular Les Reid.

They've taken the position that ownership of the Rioch is required and a return to the Ricoh on a rental basis is not acceptable yet it's been shown many times on here that there is no benefit to CCFC in stadium ownership as it's access to revenues that are required which can easily done without ownership of the freehold. To me that means they either lack a grasp on the very basic facts of the situation or they are being prompted by someone behind the scenes.

RoboCCFC90

That doesn't explain why there is zero heard from them most of the time. If you were running a campaign surely you would be wanting to make as many people as possible aware of it and signing up on forums such as this to put your point across?

Check out their facebook / twitter / website and you'll find nothing. They ignore anything that questions their stance. They also seem to have a disproportionate amount of coverage from the Telegraph and in particular Les Reid.

They've taken the position that ownership of the Rioch is required and a return to the Ricoh on a rental basis is not acceptable yet it's been shown many times on here that there is no benefit to CCFC in stadium ownership as it's access to revenues that are required which can easily done without ownership of the freehold. To me that means they either lack a grasp on the very basic facts of the situation or they are being prompted by someone behind the scenes.

I don't personally know Mr Cossgrove, is there anyone who does (on this forum) can explain if he is the Sisu Supporter type?

I think the coverage CBTR get isn't much different to the Sky Blues Trust, with regards to his position and not answering the questions relating to it, it does seem suspicous yet actions speak louder than words and first and foremost those actions would support a group who are determined to gain access on the Ricoh and it's impact in the local economy.

Danceswithhorses

My problem with CBTR, is that imho, they claim to be non-aligned and impartial, but only ever seem to criticise one side.
I would have more respect for them if they admitted that their raison d'etre was to pressure the council into selling the arena to SISU.

RoboCCFC90

My problem with CBTR, is that imho, they claim to be non-aligned and impartial, but only ever seem to criticise one side.
I would have more respect for them if they admitted that their raison d'etre was to pressure the council into selling the arena to SISU.

So because they're exploring the other avenue that is deemed less impartial?

Questions should be asked of both sides, as for instance today one of their questions will be asking how the local business economy, pubs, shopping park, buses, etc have been affected since the Sky Blues left for Northampton? I think its a valid question not one that sounds like Sisu are the controlling arm.

Hobo

What about SISU: Shit Institution Selling Unicorns

chiefdave

If they truely belive that the club needs ownership of the group surely a question you would want answered early on would be why have the club owners never submitted a bid to purchase the ground.

dongonzalos

So because they're exploring the other avenue that is deemed less impartial?

Questions should be asked of both sides, as for instance today one of their questions will be asking how the local business economy, pubs, shopping park, buses, etc have been affected since the Sky Blues left for Northampton? I think its a valid question not one that sounds like Sisu are the controlling arm.

SISU hope to affect those businesses in order to put pressure in the council to sell the Ricoh cheap.

Why not just ask the council what is the Ricoh worth
Then ask Joy
Then ask an independent sports stadium valuer

Then you will know if your campaign has any merit or not and if it does you will also know who you should be targeting

hill83

If they truely belive that the club needs ownership of the group surely a question you would want answered early on would be why have the club owners never submitted a bid to purchase the ground.

ITTBTTCNOOTGSAQYWWAEOWBWHTCONSABTPTG

I'm in. Fire up the leaflet machine.

stupot07

No this is the anti-KCIC. They want whatever Sisu tell them they want.

How can it be anti-KCIC? Surely the overarching aims are the same - get cov playing in cov. I wasn't aware KCIC had the caveat as "only as tenants of ACL".

Users who are viewing this thread