Cov bid 200k for Dagenham midfielder Danny Green (1 Viewer)

sky blue john

Just letting you know this is in the daily star today, any thoughts ?

CovScott88

I said in a previous post, that I think he would be a very good signing for us. Whenever i've seen him play he's been terrific. He runs at players, can cross, dribble and is full of enthusiasm. Good stuff AT, sign him up!

Nick

Administrator
Boyd went on loan to Forest, I think he is a good player but I don't think anything came of it :(

smileycov

Facebook User
He has scored on average about 12 goals a season from midfield and assisted the same (thanks wikki!) not to shabby, frushstrating that we dont know if we need to replace gunnar yet lol

Wish he would get some strikers on his radar though!

Marty

Yeah hes looked decent when i've seen him play but have only seen him 2 or 3 times so it's not much to go on, I mentioned Boyd a few weeks ago, hes back at peterborough and signed a 3 or 4 year contract in the summer, if they fail to get up this season I can see a few of there players wanting to leave to the championship but they ain't going to be cheap.

kg82

Has anyone else reported it - I don't think the Daily Star's a great source! I'd love him here though, really positive player.

bamalamafizzfazz

Tomorrow's story in CET... :whistle:

COVENTRY CITY have denied reports that they are planning to sign Dagenham and Redbridge midfielder Danny Green.

The Sky Blues have been strongly linked with the player. However City have told the Telegraph that they're not interested in the midfielder - and have also ruled out a move for out of favour Real Madrid star Kaka, who was also linked to the club this week.

Makes the CET hattrick:claping hands::laugh:

dojer

Unless Thorn's changing tactic or hoping to play him through the middle then there's no point signing a winger with our current formation

Users who are viewing this thread