Cov City car reg plates (1 Viewer)

cov4theprem

Was passed by a car with YT15 VOC tonight in Derby. Mine is E17 COV (almost 87 COV!). Just wondered who else had Cov plates and how good/bad they are.

Astute

Do you like all boy bands or is it just the one on your number plate?

Mine is on my avatar. It has my favourite number before COV :smuggrin:

hill83

images

olderskyblue

Used to visit a company in Lytham St Annes. A guy there had an XJ6 with the plate: SHA661N

He got stopped by the police so many times, he eventually sold the car with the plate.

Ranjit Bhurpa

Just before the Millennium, a well heeled lady from Surrey asked me if I could help her as she was interested in selling her reg plate 1T and didn't know where to start.
She showed me a copy of the registration document and it was all legit. Sadly I never took it any further and often wondered how much it sold for, if indeed she ever sold it.

sb84

used to have a BMW running round here with M15ERY, that would be quite apt for any cov fan in recent years

Astute

Not many Fiat Coupes around these days! Assuming you still have it. 20VT? I've owned 3 in the past, none in Porto though.
The name is Porto. But to me Sky Blue :D
Yes still have her. But she is a track monster now though. Kicking out 512bhp last rolling road session.

My favourite car of all time. Have had a few myself. As a standard 20VT they cruise all day. But when you want fun they are capable. But comfortably fit a family.

Will be getting another one for road use again. Might even get a standard 16v and keep it standard. Very rare now to just a few years ago.

mds

Was looking at a nissan not long ago with GL54CTY, seriously tempted just for the plate, hope we get some tonight.

mechaishida

I just don't get private number plates?

...... Its like paying money to change the serial number on my fridge

Tickles me when I see rich kids, no older than 17 and still at 6th form, with these number plates on their cacky Fiestas and Civics.

I had a 20 year old Marina as my first car, it was a heap of shit, but I earned it.

How times change.

Users who are viewing this thread