Cov fan bingo (1 Viewer)

Moff

I know SISU also carry blame however.........
Then go and blame everyone else including the fans for SISU's actions

I know SISU are to blame however...
Then don't acknowledge any part that anyone else has played in this fiasco, starting with Bryan, Joe and Geoffrey.

Sky Blue Kid

We sold Maddison to Norwich for £10m..... at least that's what the website that I use estimated the price was, so it's a fact.

letsallsingtogether

I'm a martyr cos I stood on a hill
We are looking for actual saying not made up bull.
Here's one for you
The atmosphere in sixfields is better then the Ricoh.lol
Or
I am a hero I went to sixfields.
But only because of my kids.

dongonzalos

Every other business and charity should be put on hold or at risk, because SISU won't be here forever. If they move on then its out of order and its everybody else's fault.

Grendel

Every other business and charity should be put on hold or at risk, because SISU won't be here forever. If they move on then its out of order and its everybody else's fault.

Why do you hate CCFC - you really detest the club don't you?

Otis

Says the guy who:
1. Wanted us to lose when Thorn was manager
2. Has stated that he would stop supporting CCFC if the club is purchased by Wasps
I'm not sure Grendel is in a good position to decide who is a "real" supporter.
Thing is, just how many honest owners are there out there these days with any club?

Don't remember us doing Not One Geoffrey More when Robinson and Richardson were here.

If it wasn't to be Wasps it would just as likely be some other unethical group or dodgy individual.

Club before owner every day of the week surely?

Can understand people not being overly joyed at the possibility, but to refuse to go and then turn your back on the club I do find a little bit odd.

dongonzalos

Thing is, just how many honest owners are there out there these days with any club?

Don't remember us doing Not One Geoffrey More when Robinson and Richardson were here.

If it wasn't to be Wasps it would just as likely be some other unethical group or dodgy individual.

Club before owner every day of the week surely?

Can understand people not being overly joyed at the possibility, but to refuse to go and then turn your back on the club I do find a little bit odd.

With all the conspiracy theories on here
You would have to question the validity of the 'fan' who made a statement like that.
However that's if you believed the person. Quite often I getting the feeling Grendel spouts complete BS on here just in desperation to WUM or win the arguement.
He or she has often encouraged the owners to do things that everyone can see will only harm the club in the long run. However it was more important to get one over the council or Wasps.
He would still turn up if Wasps took over. He would just do a 360 like when he said he wouldn't go to Northampton. He is the Nick Clegg of SBT, nothing more, lacks credibility in my opinion

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread